NT school me on NT history

i was talking to one of my friends and he said back in the hay day. there was something alongs the lines of ISS wanting to recruit Method Man. then he andDirty decided to explain why they were on niketalk to ISS. my friends told me this was one of the historic General forum topics so i was just wondering ifanyone had the link or if the post even still exists. (on a side not if this breechs any of the rules on NT then this will be pulled with the quickness butjust wanted to read up on Nt history)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

your friend is a liar

roll.gif

your friend is a liar
frown.gif
i got this information from a reliable source but if its ataboo subject then i guess its better not to talk bout it.......

Reliable source? Your NTer friend better have more than 5,000 posts! If he has even ONE ISS post, he is not credible at all.

and your so called "reliable" source is?...nothing is "taboo"... but your friend is just simply flat out WRONG...or a newb who made up astory based on things he's picked up from other NTers

the closest thing that happened is that Steve offered to host NT on it's servers... Meth and staff said no...so steve got pissed and created ISS as aresult.

and your so called "reliable" source is?...nothing is "taboo"... but your friend is just simply flat out WRONG...or a newb who made up a story based on things he's picked up from other NTers

the closest thing that happened is that Steve offered to host NT on it's servers... Meth and staff said no...so steve got pissed and created ISS as a result.
oh, i guess that was it then.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Wow, I can't believe you and your friend talk about NT history.

word
alien.gif
man u guys are either rly new or didnt find NT entertaining. back when NT was sorta young and had its old skin, there were a lot fewer"rules" on how to act on this forum. so there were many differant ways people behaved on here, thats all im saying.

Originally Posted by sevit86

word
alien.gif
man u guys are either rly new or didnt find NT entertaining. back when NT was sorta young and had its old skin, there were a lot fewer "rules" on how to act on this forum. so there were many differant ways people behaved on here, thats all im saying.

You mean, like back in 06 when you joined?

word
alien.gif
man u guys are either rly new or didnt find NT entertaining. back when NT was sorta young and had its old skin, there were a lot fewer "rules" on how to act on this forum. so there were many differant ways people behaved on here, thats all im saying.

You mean, like back in 06 when you joined?

laugh.gif

word
alien.gif

what the hell does when we joined have to do with you talking about NT ''history'' to your friends
indifferent.gif
. and then you go and say there were less rules back then
laugh.gif
again what the hell does that have to do with what were talking bout ??????

and 06 is when YOU joined so your ''new'' too

i was talking to one of my friends and he said back in the hay day. there was something alongs the lines of ISS wanting to recruit Method Man. then he and Dirty decided to explain why they were on niketalk to ISS. my friends told me this was one of the historic General forum topics so i was just wondering if anyone had the link or if the post even still exists. (on a side not if this breechs any of the rules on NT then this will be pulled with the quickness but just wanted to read up on Nt history)
if we all are bunch of noob...why are you asking us about NT history...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom