NT School me on RIM's

...So NT i just copped my first car. ALL BY MYSELF
happy.gif
...anyway long story short i wanna"spruce up" my '98 Camborghini
pic-43101.jpeg

...not my pic but clean imo
pimp.gif
....n e way NT what do i need to know about RIMs cuz imthinking bout putting some 20"s on my whip if possible.

Sorry to thread jack, but what rims would look good on a 2008 Nissan Altima?

Not my pic but that's the same color as mine.

again, i thought we were talking about research in motion hahaha

i've never seen that blue before.
pimp.gif

With a big body like the Altima, don't go for any rims that have a lot of spokes. The really nice set ups I've seen have 5 or 6 spokes.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Sorry to thread jack, but what rims would look good on a 2008 Nissan Altima?

Not my pic but that's the same color as mine.
I'm also looking for rims on an '08 Altima. The only difference is that my car is silver. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

cant go wrong with VOLKS, ADVANS, WORKS, hell even ENKEIs for super lightweight
I'll agree to that. A bunch of my buddies roll with Robispec and they really like RPF1.

Personally, anything 20'' and lower I would go with Neez, BBS, Volk, Advan, or Work.

If above 20'' I'd go with HRE, Enkreuz, or 360 Forged.

Can we make this the official rim recommendation thread?

Picking this up next week

NEED BLACK FEET

RightSideDscf0054.jpg

I'm going to add a custom kit and remove the wing. black out everything no badges or chrome. tinted windows
name her venom <3

Can we make this the official rim recommendation thread?

Picking this up next week

NEED BLACK FEET
Wouldn't really work too well because in addition to just recommending a style of the wheel....a person needs to know more than that in orderto recommend, ie the offset, bolt pattern, width of the wheels. You can get wheels, but if the offset is wack, the whole purpose is ruined IMO. Best idea isto go to a forum that is for your car and ask there.

For example, I will always recommend forged wheels because of their weight and superior strength, but as far as fitment goes for a lot of cars out there, ieMustang, 240, Civic, etc. I can't get in too much depth about which offsets to roll with.

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

...So NT i just copped my first car. ALL BY MYSELF
happy.gif
...anyway long story short i wanna "spruce up" my '98 Camborghini

...not my pic but clean imo
pimp.gif
....n e way NT what do i need to know about RIMs cuz im thinking bout putting some 20"s on my whip if possible.

nice car. i got a 97' camry as my first car back in HS, and i still have it today...you'll love it.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom