NT school me on this dude TYGA

sneakaprince

Supporter
Okay just what the title says bruhs whats the story wit this dude TYGA.... he is signed to young money apparently but I never heard him on any Wayne tracks oranything whats the deal... dude isnt exactly ill or anything but his song is decent for what apears to be a kid.... anyways this is the only song i ever heardfrom him.... sorry i dont know how to embed

He's trash...there, you have been schooled.

He's signed to Decaydence Records (started by Pete Wentz, bassist for Fall Out Boy), he's Travis' from Gym Class Heroes younger cousin, he idolizesLil' Wayne, he is blessed with beats that can garner anyone a hit.

I forget where I saw it exactly but he has this song called "Tatted Like A Cholo" and
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
it was horrible. And I also found out that I have a homie back inCA who rolls with him heavy. Why? I don't know...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I forget where I saw it exactly but he has this song called "Tatted Like A Cholo" and
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
it was horrible. And I also found out that I have a homie back in CA who rolls with him heavy. Why? I don't know...
Only heard a couple of tracks from this dude didnt even know that was him back on the Arms Race remix..... but Yea for the most part dude def doesntseem to b a more than stellar rapper.... he does seem like he would know a couple of cats back in the bay... i was hopin some more cali ppl could school me ondude seeing as how he "claims" compton

Originally Posted by JD Turk

He's trash...there, you have been schooled.

He's signed to Decaydence Records (started by Pete Wentz, bassist for Fall Out Boy), he's Travis' from Gym Class Heroes younger cousin, he idolizes Lil' Wayne, he is blessed with beats that can garner anyone a hit.

Perfect summary.

Son is a herb...I came to this conclusion when he had a full body tattoo done over night...Most people collage their bodies with tats over time....Son did itin one session...maaaad thirsty
laugh.gif

-He's an NTer.
-Used to post quite a bit (but only to promote his material)
-Gets a lot of hate on here
-But I'll give him props for at least contributing to the community a little (he's been on at least one of the official NT mixtapes)
-I also dont like to hate blindly, so i'll reserve final judgement til he has an official release

Damn thats kinda crazy that he is a NTer def dont remember him positing (for the recordeven before this screen name i lurked NT for like 3 years), i actuallydo kinda like some of his @%+ the Coconut Juice song of coruse is kinda dope to me..... Thats whats up that he contributed tho def gets respect for that. iwill reserve my judgment for dude after the albu drops as well....

oh and if that fully body tat thing is too smh

Put the lime in the coconut and twist it all up
Twist it all up
Twist it all up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

spent time @ Sony promoting this garbage ++% dude. single was WACK
Who remembers when he was on here trying to push his music?
laugh.gif

that was me. had to do it for my internship. you dunno how bad i wanted to tell them son was garbage.

He came on here maybe last summer promoting his myspace and his music. NT shut him down w/ the quickness tho.

Back
Top Bottom