NT, school me on VEGAS

Oh yeah and watever you do, DONOT try to recreate anything you saw in The Hangover...you will die.

Oh yeah and watever you do, DONOT try to recreate anything you saw in The Hangover...you will die.

Bring Cash.
Go to Tao on Friday night and XS on Saturday night.
Don't spend too much on one night. Like someone said earlier, spread it out.
Pre-game in your hotel room.
Hit-up Sapphire's or Spearmint. Go to their website to get a free limo ride and admission. Tip the driver.
Some Cab drivers coming to and from the strip club will try and get you to see massage girls that do "everything", but it's a scam don't go.
Dress appropriately. Some night clubs are strict on dress shoes. Try not to get too hammered. Clubs are quick to kick you out.
I usually gamble during the day. Black Jack is fun if you're willing to put up some money. Paigow is fun if you want to kill time. I like to play Super 6 sometimes too. I usually go to Planet Hollywood to gamble since the girls that work there are pretty hot.
Just try and have fun, and spend your money wisely and you should have a good time.
I've heard great things about the M Buffet. I will be paying it a visit my next visit in Vegas.
The shops at caesars are nice. The miracle mile mall at Planet Hollywood is nice too.
My friends recommended the Pen & Teller show. They said it was funny and pretty crazy.
Don't spend too much on the strippers. Most of them are pretty attractive, but will try to milk you for your money once you agree to a lap dance. Go get the private room lap dance if you want to mess around with them a little bit. I usually have fun at the stage or by the bar. One time, I chilled with this one stripper at the strip club for most of the night, and she ended up calling me the next day wanting to hang out. Didn't get to though haha. I was too hungover.
Just try and have fun, and spend your money wisely and you should have a good time.

Bring Cash.
Go to Tao on Friday night and XS on Saturday night.
Don't spend too much on one night. Like someone said earlier, spread it out.
Pre-game in your hotel room.
Hit-up Sapphire's or Spearmint. Go to their website to get a free limo ride and admission. Tip the driver.
Some Cab drivers coming to and from the strip club will try and get you to see massage girls that do "everything", but it's a scam don't go.
Dress appropriately. Some night clubs are strict on dress shoes. Try not to get too hammered. Clubs are quick to kick you out.
I usually gamble during the day. Black Jack is fun if you're willing to put up some money. Paigow is fun if you want to kill time. I like to play Super 6 sometimes too. I usually go to Planet Hollywood to gamble since the girls that work there are pretty hot.
I've heard great things about the M Buffet. I will be paying it a visit my next visit in Vegas.
The shops at caesars are nice. The miracle mile mall at Planet Hollywood is nice too.
My friends recommended the Pen & Teller show. They said it was funny and pretty crazy.
Don't spend too much on the strippers. Most of them are pretty attractive, but will try to milk you for your money once you agree to a lap dance. Go get the private room lap dance if you want to mess around with them a little bit. I usually have fun at the stage or by the bar. One time, I chilled with this one stripper at the strip club for most of the night, and she ended up calling me the next day wanting to hang out. Didn't get to though haha. I was too hungover.

- if you're planning to see a Cirque DuSoleil show, see "O".. it's the best one, trust me.

- every single restaurant on the Bellagio sucks 
sick.gif
 especially Yellowtail. stay away from that place. 

- Earl of Sandwich on PH (post club grub).. you will not regret. 

- if youre staying at the Venetian, good luck, you will get lost. 

- if you're planning to see a Cirque DuSoleil show, see "O".. it's the best one, trust me.

- every single restaurant on the Bellagio sucks 
sick.gif
 especially Yellowtail. stay away from that place. 

- Earl of Sandwich on PH (post club grub).. you will not regret. 

- if youre staying at the Venetian, good luck, you will get lost. 

DO AS MANY DRUGS AS YOU CAN AT ONCE.

Make sure you hit XS one of the sickest Clubs i have ever been too. XS>>>>Everything else.

DO AS MANY DRUGS AS YOU CAN AT ONCE.

Make sure you hit XS one of the sickest Clubs i have ever been too. XS>>>>Everything else.

Back
Top Bottom