NT, school me on VEGAS

I went around Thanksgiving and the Bellagio buffet was around $40....but I didnt know they had unlimited champagne.
nerd.gif

I'm headin out to Vegas at the end of January for the first time, can't wait (im 22 btw)

im going with a group of dudes so it will definitely be a pain in the %+$ to get in to tao and XS, but do u guys have any hook ups promotor wise? i'm sure if I got in touch with one of these promoters through a contact we would get hooked up pretty well. who knows some people? pm me

I'm headin out to Vegas at the end of January for the first time, can't wait (im 22 btw)

im going with a group of dudes so it will definitely be a pain in the %+$ to get in to tao and XS, but do u guys have any hook ups promotor wise? i'm sure if I got in touch with one of these promoters through a contact we would get hooked up pretty well. who knows some people? pm me

been to vegas 5 or 6 times, i hoteled on the strip one time. ALWAYS STAY OFF THE STRIP TO SAVE MONEY. i was out there for at least 4 days at a time. one time i actually stayed for a month when i was making some moves. girls in vegas is down for whatever at anytime. I smashed 3 chicks within 24hrs the 2nd time i was out there. if you can find a vegas girl that would be ideal. CLUBS ARE CLUBS FIND ONE AND BALL OUT. BAG CHICKS . GET DRUNK AND GET BACK SAFE... 

been to vegas 5 or 6 times, i hoteled on the strip one time. ALWAYS STAY OFF THE STRIP TO SAVE MONEY. i was out there for at least 4 days at a time. one time i actually stayed for a month when i was making some moves. girls in vegas is down for whatever at anytime. I smashed 3 chicks within 24hrs the 2nd time i was out there. if you can find a vegas girl that would be ideal. CLUBS ARE CLUBS FIND ONE AND BALL OUT. BAG CHICKS . GET DRUNK AND GET BACK SAFE... 

Went to Vegas in October for my homie's 21st, can honestly say it was thee best vegas trip I've had

-IMO, TAO is overrated, yes the music is good but it gets way too crowded (Got in for free though, cause we were staying at the Venetian)
-make sure your room is stocked up with snacks and alcohol (it goes a long way to saving money)
-Haze at Aria
pimp.gif
, XS
pimp.gif

Went to Vegas in October for my homie's 21st, can honestly say it was thee best vegas trip I've had

-IMO, TAO is overrated, yes the music is good but it gets way too crowded (Got in for free though, cause we were staying at the Venetian)
-make sure your room is stocked up with snacks and alcohol (it goes a long way to saving money)
-Haze at Aria
pimp.gif
, XS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

just booked my ticket/room for feb 11th
pimp.gif

I went around that same time last year, you should have waited tillIt warmed up a bit for the pool parties....guaranteed you still will have the time of your life, XS is a must or don't go.

pimp.gif

I went around that same time last year, you should have waited tillIt warmed up a bit for the pool parties....guaranteed you still will have the time of your life, XS is a must or don't go.

My questions for the next time I go:
Where are the cheap buffets?
What hotels do you recommend (I got a suite at the Trump last time)?
Do you recommend a getting a rental?
How cheap of a buffet are  you looking for?

I like the Venetian, the Flamingo is best bang for your buck IMO. 

I know you swore off cabs, you don't really need a car in Vegas.  I've flown in a couple of times, the majority of the time we drive there and we never use our cars.

Different strokes for different folks, I disagree with devildog.  I've stayed off the strip (timeshare) and on the strip.  While it is cheaper to stay in the timeshare we have always had a better time when we stay on the strip.  Easier if you want to walk down if your friends are acting a bit lame, easier to take girls to the room, access to pools.  Off the strip is cheap, but sometimes it's a pain in the %#$ trying to get around.  Just take a huge %#$ cooler to the room and stock it with beer and alcohol.

pimp.gif

Been there that early, nothing is really popping.  May-June
smokin.gif

My questions for the next time I go:
Where are the cheap buffets?
What hotels do you recommend (I got a suite at the Trump last time)?
Do you recommend a getting a rental?
How cheap of a buffet are  you looking for?

I like the Venetian, the Flamingo is best bang for your buck IMO. 

I know you swore off cabs, you don't really need a car in Vegas.  I've flown in a couple of times, the majority of the time we drive there and we never use our cars.

Different strokes for different folks, I disagree with devildog.  I've stayed off the strip (timeshare) and on the strip.  While it is cheaper to stay in the timeshare we have always had a better time when we stay on the strip.  Easier if you want to walk down if your friends are acting a bit lame, easier to take girls to the room, access to pools.  Off the strip is cheap, but sometimes it's a pain in the %#$ trying to get around.  Just take a huge %#$ cooler to the room and stock it with beer and alcohol.

pimp.gif

Been there that early, nothing is really popping.  May-June
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif

I went around that same time last year, you should have waited till It warmed up a bit for the pool parties....guaranteed you still will have the time of your life, XS is a must or don't go.
its my bday
pimp.gif

but a 4 hour drive makes vegas an easy spot to go for the summer 
smokin.gif

but these damn rooms are expensive as *%@* sometimes if you dont book WAY ahead of time

Back
Top Bottom