NT, school me on VEGAS

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

just booked my ticket/room for feb 11th
pimp.gif

I went around that same time last year, you should have waited till It warmed up a bit for the pool parties....guaranteed you still will have the time of your life, XS is a must or don't go.
its my bday
pimp.gif

but a 4 hour drive makes vegas an easy spot to go for the summer 
smokin.gif

but these damn rooms are expensive as *%@* sometimes if you dont book WAY ahead of time

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Different strokes for different folks, I disagree with devildog.  I've stayed off the strip (timeshare) and on the strip.  While it is cheaper to stay in the timeshare we have always had a better time when we stay on the strip.  Easier if you want to walk down if your friends are acting a bit lame, easier to take girls to the room, access to pools.  Off the strip is cheap, but sometimes it's a pain in the %#$ trying to get around.  Just take a huge %#$ cooler to the room and stock it with beer and alcohol.

i gotta agree. many people say "just get any room anywhere, youre only there to shower and sleep anyway."
ive stayed on and off the strip, but like ironman said, having the convinience of just walking downstairs or walking the strip or to another hotel at anytime
pimp.gif
. i just hate having to get cabs back and forth to/from the strip, and it also adds up. depending where youre staying at, it can get pretty pricey, might as well spend that extra money to stay on the strip. some of those timeshare spots or even hotels off the strip have a shuttle, but im too damn impatient to be waiting for the shuttle. when i wanna leave, I WANNA LEAVE
laugh.gif

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Different strokes for different folks, I disagree with devildog.  I've stayed off the strip (timeshare) and on the strip.  While it is cheaper to stay in the timeshare we have always had a better time when we stay on the strip.  Easier if you want to walk down if your friends are acting a bit lame, easier to take girls to the room, access to pools.  Off the strip is cheap, but sometimes it's a pain in the %#$ trying to get around.  Just take a huge %#$ cooler to the room and stock it with beer and alcohol.

i gotta agree. many people say "just get any room anywhere, youre only there to shower and sleep anyway."
ive stayed on and off the strip, but like ironman said, having the convinience of just walking downstairs or walking the strip or to another hotel at anytime
pimp.gif
. i just hate having to get cabs back and forth to/from the strip, and it also adds up. depending where youre staying at, it can get pretty pricey, might as well spend that extra money to stay on the strip. some of those timeshare spots or even hotels off the strip have a shuttle, but im too damn impatient to be waiting for the shuttle. when i wanna leave, I WANNA LEAVE
laugh.gif

headin to vegas to stay from october-december for an internship, too bad my crazier days are behind me , still looking forward to it

headin to vegas to stay from october-december for an internship, too bad my crazier days are behind me , still looking forward to it

Do any of the Cirque du Soleil shows ever have deals/discounts? Some of those ticket prices are
eek.gif

Do any of the Cirque du Soleil shows ever have deals/discounts? Some of those ticket prices are
eek.gif

eek.gif

yeah, those kiosks on the strip sell discount tickets for all of them on the day of the show. no advance tickets, just gotta hit them up early in the day.

eek.gif

yeah, those kiosks on the strip sell discount tickets for all of them on the day of the show. no advance tickets, just gotta hit them up early in the day.

Just celebrated NYE's at XS

The price
sick.gif

but overall it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
we felt like we were in a scene of Entourage or something

Just celebrated NYE's at XS

The price
sick.gif