NT Search Feature is Broken

Stop dude. The search function has been trash since the ezboard days.

May you please provide an example of what you struggled to find in a search? What issues have you experienced? I ask because it might just be that my searches were not as specific as yours. I’m not saying it was perfect but in general, I have found what I was looking for.

I have never had any issues finding what I needed to find.

Not sure what it is I need to stop but whatever.
You are making it sound like we are idiots for thinking the search engine on this site sucks, which is why I said stop. For the entirety of my time on NT, the overwhelming majority have had issues with the search function. It has been an issue on every platform NT has every used.

You are making it sound like we are idiots for thinking the search engine on this site sucks, which is why I said stop. For the entirety of my time on NT, the overwhelming majority have had issues with the search function. It has been an issue on every platform NT has every used.
You took it that way.

Niketalk's search engine isn't as simple as Googling something so there is a "learning curve."

So yes, it is "User Error."

If that makes you feel like an idiot, that isn't my fault but I stand by my claim of never having any issue finding anything I wanted to find.

It doesn't matter what the "overwhelming majority" have had issues with. If it works, it works.

Last edited:
You took it that way.

Niketalk's search engine isn't as simple as Googling something so there is a "learning curve."

So yes, it is "User Error."

If that makes you feel like an idiot, that isn't my fault but I stand by my claim of never having any issue finding anything I wanted to find.

It doesn't matter what the "overwhelming majority" have had issues with. If it works, it works.

It don't work right now. That's what this thread is about so stop brown nosin.

You must have just learned that phrase or something because you damn sure are using it out of proper context.

Do your thing though.

Take the last word.

I'll spell it out for you since either YOU don't know the meaning of the phrase, or you legit don't see how you're on some teacher's pet tip arguing on the false claim that the search feature has always worked as intended.

It didn't work as intended during the Ezboard or Yuku days. It's worked as intended in recent years, but you making a show by pretending it's always worked flawlessly and trying to flip the script on people critiquing the feature isn't going to score you no extra points with Meth my guy. :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican repping this post with a 100
but on the last page basically saying he doesnt have a problem
with finding stuff
and getting into it with people
that said they do have a problem with the search function
is like some 4d chess level match
and im here for it
I acknowledged it CURRENTLY doesn't work Nawghty.

It IS currently broken.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican in the cut

1594948208262.png

search function used to be fine if you knew what keywords you were looking for. Used to own DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican all the time with it

if you were just looking for a general subject, however, you are probably better off using google search

Thanks Meth! Did some spot checks and was able to find random posts throughout the past seven years. Hopefully the feature works just as well for everyone else :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom