NT Secret Santa 2018 vol. The Don is byke

To my santa, I believe one of the links doesn't work anymore for one of the items on my wish list because it's sold out from Lids. It w a pair of yellow Nike NBA socks size large

Dear Santa,

Box Logo drop tomorrow on Supreme.

Jussayin!

lol

i really gotta put my secret santa email on my VIP list on my mailbox.

Shoutout to my secret santa for hitting me up
Thought I was pretty detailed with my questionnaire, but apparently not
:lol:

I'm cool with anything, brother. I'd be happy with socks + bags of chips, no joke

Just want to log in and say thanks to my SS. Gifts flooding in :lol:

I say this every year it seems but NT SS is one of my favorite things in life. I am currently going through a move and a lot of life things going on and legit my Christmas was made this year by my gifts from my SS. The generosity of people on here for others they have never met blows me away. I can't thank you enough Rob. Appreciate it

I'm having a bit of hard time with my SS.. tryna be a bit creative with the vague info.

to my santa, the nba store box is it right?

just making because i don't want anybody stealing my packages. should invest in a ring....

To those who have problems finding things for there Santa just stalk there posts. Find out there interests and threads they frequently post in.

I don’t mind getting a lamp a tall one that is standing on its own is fine with me if I’m too difficult

Back
Top Bottom