NT SUMMIT CONSENSUS?

springfieldxd

Banned
I was wondering what y'all came up with as far as this summer's summit is concerned.

I really want to hit one of these up this summer, and if there's not one already in progress, I would like to assume this responsibility, and enlist thehelp of other NTers who may be interested in making this thang pop off.

in order are my preferred list of locations to host a summit:

1. H-Town
2. NYC
3. LA
4. ATL

Concourse D' Elegance' is coming up this August in Monterrey, CA, which is not too far from the bay area, so this could be a potential spot. Monterreyis beautiful too, albeit rather expensive.

upon consensus, we can brainstorm some ideas as far as activities go, which will mostly consist of the NT staples: chasing tail, kicks, and clothes, as wellas burning that dope.

i need info, as well as ideas, for any would be appreciated.

out of areas with the coolest NTers that would keep it crackin', it'd be in this order:

1. NYC
2. ATL
3. Yay Area
4. Houston
5. DMV

don't nobody wanna have no summit in Boston, where da freaks at? we need freaks.

If you're doing something in the summer time there is no place better than Chicago imo... but hey rock out.

Taste of Chicago?

but i wouldn't be down with a huge summit. i dont even know or like some of you...i'm def down with a a local one...

I always wonder when we were going to do a bi-coastal summit. CALI heads, Ny people, the south. I guess its a far fetched idea.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Taste of Chicago?

but i wouldn't be down with a huge summit. i dont even know or like some of you...i'm def down with a a local one...

They wanted to hold one at a Sox game last yr, I was definitely with it (and I'm not really one to do the whole meet and greet thing) but it fellthrough... I'd be up to give it a go this yr if we could finaggle it... (would take someone who had a look within the organization to get everyone all inthe same section tho.

Chicago
Chi-town
Chi-city
Windy city
The GO

during the taste

OR the best one

go to a cubs vs soxs game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I say we go to ATL.

i think that's very feasible, since i already got a place to stay out there with some broads in the area...

matter fact, between that and Houston, i can drive to both of those.

i want to throw a strip party to end it with a bang, or mabye get a NT VIP section in the club or something, who knows.

BBQ, b-ball tourney, smokeout, walk around screaming "we Niketalkers!", and sneaker trade-offs would be a few of the events. also, if any of you ATLNTers have any fine %%% cousins or sisters, you can bring them too.

oh yeah, and HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT CHI-CITY???? Definitely a possibility.

La is having their summit next week. But a summer one would be fun. ANYONE WILLING TO HOST, NOW THAT BEN BALLER IS OUT? Some of the mods should host a summit.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I say we go to ATL.

i think that's very feasible, since i already got a place to stay out there with some broads in the area...

matter fact, between that and Houston, i can drive to both of those.

i want to throw a strip party to end it with a bang, or mabye get a NT VIP section in the club or something, who knows.

BBQ, b-ball tourney, smokeout, walk around screaming "we Niketalkers!", and sneaker trade-offs would be a few of the events. also, if any of you ATL NTers have any fine *+$ cousins or sisters, you can bring them too.
nahhh G i think ill pass on that part
laugh.gif

If it becomes a possibility I might be able to go anywhere. As long as people set something up right.

Miami
The Bay Area
ATL

only 3 places that are even good suggestions

all yall NY Nters are all in the same damn city & yall dont never see each other anyways

Wouldn't it be better to have it in like 5 big cities all on the same day? I'd fly or drive within reasonable distance, ie Bay Area max from Vancouver.

i don't think a full out NT summit would matriculate.

the only way a summit is going to work is if you do it city by city...and those usually don't happen either
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Chicago
Chi-town
Chi-city
Windy city
The GO

during the taste

OR the best one

go to a cubs vs soxs game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as dope as that would be.. it would also be next to impossible to get tickets... I need a pair right now
nerd.gif

yeah, i don't get what ur saying? a FULL Nt summit wud be impossible i think. nice idea but not happening.

can't wait for LA's next week =]

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Wouldn't it be better to have it in like 5 big cities all on the same day? I'd fly or drive within reasonable distance, ie Bay Area max from Vancouver.

Regional meets are a lot more likely to work than one big world summit.

yeah, i don't get what ur saying? a FULL Nt summit wud be impossible i think. nice idea but not happening.

can't wait for LA's next week =]

Back
Top Bottom