NT Tell me who's having a bigger year than this guy

Wait, the rock is gay?  Say it aint so. 
mean.gif

Where the hell did you get that from?

what question did i ask?
you asked why people still watch it.

come on, you're not that dense right?

calling you gay??? i swear to God i thought you were a chick.

Last edited:
This generation of wrestlers are like a bunch of normal guys now. Everybody thought the undertaker was dead foreal lol. Horrible wrestling for a ***** made generation lol
Not gonna lie, I really thought he was some sort of demon or something. The good old days when I was young and impressionable. Now I'm all cynical. I dread the day when I have to break the news to my little bro, but hes going into Middle School and I cant let him go in there and be subjected to the flaming that will ensue. The world man
mean.gif

"Too old"
laugh.gif

I'll watch wrestling until the day I die...same with cartoons.
For real and I couldnt care less what anyone thinks or says about either.

if you still watch wrestling and over the age of 17 you're either a virgin or a loser..

lol i just watched that cm punk promo, dude sucks, not surprised all the lamers use this dudes gifs..

i stopped watching in 97 when mick folley came out with all them characters..

rocky maivilla was cool when he first came out and ruined ahmed johnsons career, ahh the good ole days.
Huh man :smokin

if you still watch wrestling and over the age of 17 you're either a virgin or a loser..

lol i just watched that cm punk promo, dude sucks, not surprised all the lamers use this dudes gifs..

rocky maivilla was cool when he first came out and ruined ahmed johnsons career, ahh the good ole days.

Stupidity at it's finest.

i didnt know that GI Joe movie isnt out yet the way i been seeing promos since last year

i didnt know that GI Joe movie isnt out yet the way i been seeing promos since last year
There were previews with a release date for last summer then they decided to push it back a year because they didn't want to have to compete in same summer as Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises. They have re-shot/added scenes, converted film to 3D and stuff.

Last edited:
:lol:

Can someone post the GIF of the guy going the wrong way in that wrestling move? Proved how phony wrestling is

you asked why people still watch it.

come on, you're not that dense right?

calling you gay??? i swear to God i thought you were a chick.

Club......stop. Quote where I asked that question.

I didn't ask a question...I simply said why I feel y'all shouldn't be watching it. So go ahead club...go right ahead and quote where I asked why y'all watch it.

Club......stop. Quote where I asked that question.

I didn't ask a question...I simply said why I feel y'all shouldn't be watching it. So go ahead club...go right ahead and quote where I asked why y'all watch it.
so you didnt even want to know why? you just wanted to insult people for liking something that you don't like  
laugh.gif

hey thats cool, im not going to act like I havent done that before. Do you.

Last edited:
There were previews with a release date for last summer then they decided to push it back a year because they didn't want to have to compete in same summer as Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises. They have re-shot/added scenes, converted film to 3D and stuff.
they did add 3d to it but the one of the main reasons for the delay was because Channing Tatum's Duke was supposed to die early in the movie but they realized what a big star he was becoming so they wanted him to have more screen time. hence reshooting scenes, and a massive delay. either way i can't wait.

loser

so you didnt even want to know why? you just wanted to insult people for liking something that you don't like  :lol:

hey thats cool, im not going to act like I havent done that before. Do you.

you're being stupid on purpose aren't you?

my first comment in this thread was a response about how wrestling is not like tv shows. that's what started it all.

anything i said after that has just been in response to other responses in this thread. so fall allllll the way back.

you're being stupid on purpose aren't you?

my first comment in this thread was a response about how wrestling is not like tv shows. that's what started it all.

anything i said after that has just been in response to other responses in this thread. so fall allllll the way back.
Yeah because you calling people "laaaammme" had nothing to do with it.

you know what you were trying to do and now you want to backpeddle like you werent trying to put others down for something you may not have an interest in.

id rather act stupid on purpose than just be flat out stupid.

Last edited:
stone cold >>>>>> the rock

always and forever.

i'll admit i was mad shook when the rock threw stone cold off the bridge into the river :smh:

75509_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom