NT, tell your "whip it out" stories

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

i was dating some guy for a couple of weeks. one night, we were hanging out after a movie & we started kissing. he was frustrated that i wasn't moving past that so he whipped it out & said "can you @ least just touch it? just touch it, i don't want you to do anything else. pleeeease" (y'know, in that whiny little #%#+@ tone) i laughed and told him to take me the %@+@ home. needless to say, it was quite possibly the most awkward car ride of my life.
I would've told you to leave

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i was dating some guy for a couple of weeks. one night, we were hanging out after a movie & we started kissing. he was frustrated that i wasn't moving past that so he whipped it out & said "can you @ least just touch it? just touch it, i don't want you to do anything else. pleeeease" (y'know, in that whiny little #%#+@ tone) i laughed and told him to take me the %@+@ home. needless to say, it was quite possibly the most awkward car ride of my life.
I would've told you to leave
Word,couldn't even touch it? SMH.

why should i have to leave? he knew from the get nothing was going down. ++*+ wrong with him pulling out his meat like i was gonna do something. and to makethe situation worse, that *dude* begged. HE BEGGED. and i'm supposed to take this act of desperation serious??
laugh.gif
lol @ dude saying he'd send me walking. i'm sure.
grin.gif

why should i have to leave? he knew from the get nothing was going down. %%*% wrong with him pulling out his meat like i was gonna do something. and to make the situation worse, that mo****a begged. HE BEGGED. and i'm supposed to take this act of desperation serious??
laugh.gif
lol @ dude saying he'd send me walking. i'm sure.
grin.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i aint beggin for +%@$... unlike TLC....but if you wasn't gonna hit him off why would you suck face wit him?

Welp, Idk how u would've got home that's all im saying. Im not saying you had to walk but you wouldn't have got to your destination with my help.Screw all that fourplay and YOU know its not going anywhere. Idk but I don't have the patiences for a female such as yourself no disrespect(all 4play andno buns), but then again I've never begged for some bunns.
laugh.gif

TEAM ABSTAIN

Your statements and opinions are irrelevant.

i can't currently recall a time i whipped it out the first time i've hooked up w/ a chick so i can't count that ... but like someone said,homecoming is in 2 weeks ... i'm bout to do it just so i can contribute to the thread

after checking my list ... i did 1 but i'm still gonna do it at homecoming
smh.gif
@ me for not remembering this right away ...

About 10 months on the job went to CT for an assignment ... i do travel for work sometimes... staying @ the hotel and one of my coworkers (white big girl) wasfeeling me ... we sending text messages back and forth about nothing and she says something like she forgot to talk to her landlord about an issue w/ herapartment b4 she left for CT and said she sucks ... i was like u can't send me stuff like that... she says why? ... i'm like cause i'm gonna wantto see for myself but i can't right now b/c i had work to do in the hotel (which was true ... i was slacking that day) ... she goes if u need a break holla@ me ... so i forget what it was but family guy (just like that other NT'er) ... and i went over to her room and was just sitting in her room and i said icame by to call your bluff and whipped it out ... she topped me 2x ... the second time she said i was greedy ... after she was done i went back to my room...that was a great night

Originally Posted by Lrrr

TEAM ABSTAIN

Your statements and opinions are irrelevant.

QFT

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i aint beggin for +%@$... unlike TLC....but if you wasn't gonna hit him off why would you suck face wit him?
Damn, so if you kiss someone, that means you gotta give him some?

so because we kiss after a date that automatically means i'm putting out?
laugh.gif
yeah, alright.

it's not that like i'm some sort of tease, but who the +%@% does that? are you that desperate for some action that you've ruined acompletely good night by not being able to keep it in your pants? obviously he took a big gamble pulling off that stunt, he lost whatever chance he had ofgetting anything out of it. no respect. no buns. noooo nothing. no matter how many times he apologized for acting like such a d-bag, i can't see myselfwith someone who's just gonna beg for me to touch it. sha'monnnn now
smh.gif

Whipped it out last night on my girl. She domed thenb we proceed to have vicious boom boom kitty %+%% 3 times.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

smh.gif
laugh.gif

shorty said she was dating dude for a couple weeks...now if im a kid, ok sucking face is cool, but if we been goin out and dating for a couple weeks, itsneeds to evolve a little more past that and the way she phrased it, it seemed like she wasn't gonna give him anyhting so kissing would jus be leading adude on if the end game aint evasive angles....

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

time number 2 i was at this girls house i met at a bar in santa monica on super bowl sunday colts vs bears. after the game she told me to go to her house to smoke with her, she kept on putting my hands on her breasts when we were at the bar so i figured i had to take action when we got to her house. after smoking blunt number 2 i proceeded to whip it out, she domed me up, i went to the corner store by her house to get condoms and smashed and stayed the night at her house. the next morning she told me her car broke down so she couldn't take me home, she asked me where i lived and she was like damn you live far, heres $80 im going to call a taxi to take you home once i go to work. she gave me the $80 and told me to wait for the taxi after she left. once she left i said eff that i'm taking the bus home and keeping that $80
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

props to ol girl for keeping it proper.

yall just act like every female should do what you want to do, as if they are a pawn & your the king.

so because we kiss after a date that automatically means i'm putting out?
laugh.gif
yeah, alright.

it's not that like i'm some sort of tease, but who the +%@% does that? are you that desperate for some action that you've ruined a completely good night
in your opinion...only 13 year olds have make out sessions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

smh.gif
laugh.gif
104j921.gif

Back
Top Bottom