NT, tell your "whip it out" stories

Originally Posted by doosta45

what happened to page 5?

YuKu...its been sending me back in time...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Whipped it out..but had to put it back in. Broad said na my parents going to be home in a bit.

Don't know if she was lying or telling the truth!

Maybe.. you came up short.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by SC415

Whipped it out..but had to put it back in. Broad said na my parents going to be home in a bit.

Don't know if she was lying or telling the truth!

Maybe.. you came up short.

lol indeed what you did there was seen
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Most of these are "in the heat of the moment" type though. I have yet to hear a success story bout whippin it out at a random time.

i always mess with girls a little bit....i just show them part of it...straight teasing...
and then when i finally whip it out...its like...
devil.gif

I have an opposite whip it out story.. So I was still in HS. I get invited to this girls house.. we messing around ... I'm not knownin if it's on ornot... and she busts out.. we gonna f or what?? I was like, thats all u had to say and proceded to smash..

TRUE STORY:

Last time I did it, I was blowing trees with the mother of this chick I was smashing. The chick had to go home to her man, and her mom's place was our safehaven to meet up, as her mom liked me (more than I realized) and I guess didn't really respect her man.

Anyway, after my girl left, her mom and I were kicking it and she started telling me how her shoulders were achy and that she needed a massage. I had no ideawhat she had planned. Once I agreed to give her a massage with warm lotion, as she suggested, she asked if I would mind if she took her shirt off. She wassporting a pair of Ds so I replied no, I wouldn't mind. Once the tittays came out, the rocket was set for launch...

As I was rubbing her back, she kept going on and on about how she hoped I didn't think that the situation is weird and was making sure that I wouldn'tsay anything about it to anyone. Of course, I agreed that I would keep it between us. I was trying to be cool about where I was rubbing but she kept asking meto rub her ribs and areas close to her breasts, which of course led to me rubbing her breasts.

After about a minute or so of that, she turned over with the twins staring right at me and at that point I whipped Admiral Johnson out and got domed up by apro...

pimp.gif

I ended up breaking it off with her daughter (who I used a much cruder version of whip it out on) soon after that.

I just make sure if im seeing a jump off she hop in the whip and see a brew in the cup holder half empty, blunt in ashtray she ask where we going just stop andwhip it out works every time

Originally Posted by General Johnson

TRUE STORY:

Last time I did it, I was blowing trees with the mother of this chick I was smashing. The chick had to go home to her man, and her mom's place was our safe haven to meet up, as her mom liked me (more than I realized) and I guess didn't really respect her man.

Anyway, after my girl left, her mom and I were kicking it and she started telling me how her shoulders were achy and that she needed a massage. I had no idea what she had planned. Once I agreed to give her a massage with warm lotion, as she suggested, she asked if I would mind if she took her shirt off. She was sporting a pair of Ds so I replied no, I wouldn't mind. Once the tittays came out, the rocket was set for launch...

As I was rubbing her back, she kept going on and on about how she hoped I didn't think that the situation is weird and was making sure that I wouldn't say anything about it to anyone. Of course, I agreed that I would keep it between us. I was trying to be cool about where I was rubbing but she kept asking me to rub her ribs and areas close to her breasts, which of course led to me rubbing her breasts.

After about a minute or so of that, she turned over with the twins staring right at me and at that point I whipped Admiral Johnson out and got domed up by a pro...

pimp.gif

I ended up breaking it off with her daughter (who I used a much cruder version of whip it out on) soon after that.
My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Well I have a very similar story to Young Sk8. I'm also 5'7, and me and my boys were having a conversation with some girls about "who puts it down the best on the females". Since I was the shortest of the crew, my boys were using this as an advantage to exclude me from the running. So I bet one shorty that I was the biggest of all the dudes there. So no lie, we all took turns going into a room (her mothers room, not sure why
laugh.gif
)and showing the ladies what was up. I told the girls when I was in the room that they had to flash me in order for me to "get it up", even though it already was
pimp.gif
. Only one did but she had the biggest set of them all so it was all good. After we all showed, they announced I won, so clearly my swag was on a 100 thousand trillion the rest of the day. Later on, while my dudes were tag teaming a shorty in their friends room, I smashed shorty with the big breast on the bathroom floor.

I swear to God this actually happened, put it on my mama. From then on, I've had no problem whipping it out
laugh.gif

So how big are we talkin' here
nerd.gif

what da ffffffffff
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

i only do this when hookin up with my ex. She tells me, she doesnt want to have sex because she cares about her bf, but if I touch her in the right spot or just pull it out its too much to handle. she is head over heels every time. 100 out of 100

from beginning to end, it is exactly how it goes for me. then i get that "i can't say no to you.." type of line.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Well I have a very similar story to Young Sk8. I'm also 5'7, and me and my boys were having a conversation with some girls about "who puts it down the best on the females". Since I was the shortest of the crew, my boys were using this as an advantage to exclude me from the running. So I bet one shorty that I was the biggest of all the dudes there. So no lie, we all took turns going into a room (her mothers room, not sure why
laugh.gif
)and showing the ladies what was up. I told the girls when I was in the room that they had to flash me in order for me to "get it up", even though it already was
pimp.gif
. Only one did but she had the biggest set of them all so it was all good. After we all showed, they announced I won, so clearly my swag was on a 100 thousand trillion the rest of the day. Later on, while my dudes were tag teaming a shorty in their friends room, I smashed shorty with the big breast on the bathroom floor.

I swear to God this actually happened, put it on my mama. From then on, I've had no problem whipping it out
laugh.gif

So how big are we talkin' here
nerd.gif
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you were referring to the pair and not his penis.

I never just whipped it out. You gotta be fully clothed and rub it on them. Then you can whip it out.

i've had 2 whip it out situations happen and they worked both times.

time number 1 i was chillin with some girl i used to work with at my old job, she kept on sitting on my lap and touching on me so when it was time to close thepark up i went back in the park office, we were talkin about sex for a second and then i proceeded to whip the captain out. the captain met her mouth andtounge ring and it was a nice sunday evening. then she took me to the liquor store and bought me a 40 and some black and milds and she domed me up again and ismashed in her car.

time number 2 i was at this girls house i met at a bar in santa monica on super bowl sunday colts vs bears. after the game she told me to go to her house tosmoke with her, she kept on putting my hands on her breasts when we were at the bar so i figured i had to take action when we got to her house. after smokingblunt number 2 i proceeded to whip it out, she domed me up, i went to the corner store by her house to get condoms and smashed and stayed the night at herhouse. the next morning she told me her car broke down so she couldn't take me home, she asked me where i lived and she was like damn you live far, heres$80 im going to call a taxi to take you home once i go to work. she gave me the $80 and told me to wait for the taxi after she left. once she left i said effthat i'm taking the bus home and keeping that $80

Back
Top Bottom