NT Theorists come in vol: ideas

Over the weekend my younger cousin passed away in a car crash upstate

http://westchester.news12.com/news/police-identify-victims-of-deadly-wallkill-crash-1.6493576

When the cops first spoke to us they said there were 3 ppl in the car, 2 dead on impact and 1 on life support. Now it came out that it was actually 4 people in the car and he survived and walked home. Found him the next day and he didn't mention being in a crash.

My question is what do you think happen? I'm trying to find the rational to leave your 3 friends in a car dead, not call 911, and just walk home. Do you suspect foul play or was he just shaken up ?

he didnt mention it or he doesnt remember it happening?

if he remembers it and just didnt say anything then I'd assume something was up

he could have genuinely been in shock i guess brains do crazy things when you go thru something traumatic

There were more than 4 people involved, dude caused accident and someone scooped him up.

He may have been in shock.

Was he intoxicated?
we'll never know I would think so but he wasn't the driver and the police didn't find out he was in the accident til a day later so I doubt a blood test was taken

he didnt mention it or he doesnt remember it happening?

if he remembers it and just didnt say anything then I'd assume something was up

he could have genuinely been in shock i guess brains do crazy things when you go thru something traumatic
He didn't mention it, like dude went home and didn't say anything to his family. Maybe brain injury? Although the police said he had a broken bone no serious injuries

There were more than 4 people involved, dude caused accident and someone scooped him up.
In one article it says that someone picked him up and drove him home, others say he walked home .. idk I just can't fathom being in a car accident with three friends and just walk away? Never know what you're going to do unless you're in that situation though

Last edited:
To truly know, you'd have to talk to the guy and see where his head is at.

But it is completely possible that he was still in a state of shock, and didn't fully process what happened. Dude straight walking home with injuries and not talking about it would be indicative of PTA (Post-traumatic amnesia.) A car crash bad enough to kill others is definitely bad enough to cause brain injury.

Also, sorry for the loss of your cousin. RIP. |I

Back
Top Bottom