Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I never understood why people run to fights when i was in hs

im in middle school
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the world gonna end by time u get out school lol but people did that middle school and hs when i was there

im in middle school
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the world gonna end by time u get out school lol but people did that middle school and hs when i was there

indifferent.gif
how is that funny???

It's funny cause where out of school and your not.
roll.gif

Sons in middle school and im young? lol
But its aight' though Mike. You rock Nikes.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was rollin!!!...hope you enjoyed
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

5de35b9c2fad0893e945433ee68ecafccd53b5f.jpg

and at the fact that you're in middle school.
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
you just now posting that at 10pm something.wow

Originally Posted by Agthekid

im in middle school
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
how is that funny???

It's funny cause where out of school and your not.
roll.gif

You should go back to school.
sick.gif
@ your gammar and spelling

mike rocks nikes wrote:

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+
started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the
dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

Purp you too much
roll.gif

OP come on son, the last one was pretty funny on a few different levels but now you look like a herb
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom