NT this one hits home: 10-year-old girl found stuffed in a trash can 'starved her to death'

I honestly don't know how to feel. This is my wife's first cousin that is now locked up for killing his daughter. And we've all seen warning signs and tried to help. Wasn't even a month ago my wife was telling me how her little cousin was being tortured. It really didn't even compute that it was this bad SMFH...

Happened right around the corner from my house, and we had no idea where the dude had moved too. He tried to keep away from the family as much as possible and cut off communication with EVERYONE.

Parents of a 10-year-old girl found stuffed in a trash can 'starved her to death'Eman and Tiffany Moss were both arrested and face several felony charges in the girl's death
First told police that Emani, 10, swallowed chemicals
Investigators concluded she had not been fed since October 24

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 16:20 EST, 4 November 2013 | UPDATED: 16:25 EST, 4 November 2013

The 10-year-old girl whose body was found stuffed in a trash can had been starved to death by her parents, it was revealed today.

The victim, Emani Moss, was found on Saturday after her guilt-ridden father called 911 and said he was about to commit suicide.

At the time, Eman Moss told officers that his daughter swallowed poison and he and his wife dumped the girl's body in the garbage and tried burning it in panic.

Horrific: Police found the body inside this trash can and said that there was evidence that it had been burned
Horrific: Police found the body inside this trash can and said that there was evidence that it had been burned

Eman Mos

Tiffany Moss

Horrific death: Both Eman (left) and Tiffany Moss have been charged with murder, cruelty to children in the first degree and concealing a body

Now police have concluded that the 10-year-old had not been given anything to eat for more than a week before her death.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that the arrest warrant affidavit says that the girl's father an stepmother Tiffany Moss 'caused the death of the victim...by denying the victim enough food to live.'

Investigators confirmed that the girl had not eaten since October 24.

More...
Video shows incredible moment dying 29-year-old heroin addict is revived using life-saving drug Naloxone
Disabled woman mauled to death by pit bull she fought to get back after it bit her nephew

The girl's father reportedly called police and told them that he was about to kill himself because of the guilt he felt from his daughter's death.

He was not forthcoming with the true reason for his guilt, however, claiming his daughter 'drank some kind of chemical'.

Though he initially said the girl's body was inside the apartment beside him, officers responding to the scene found the deranged man outside his apartment, he then pointed to a trash can across the parking lot.

Disturbing call: The girl's father, pictured, told police he was suicidal and that his daughter was dead after drinking a chemical

Burned to death: Emani Moss was found burned to death, her father (left) and stepmother (right) are each charged with murder - leaving loved ones shocked

Eman Moss told police 'he panicked and did not know what to do' after his daughter died.

The Atlanta Journal constitution says that he later told police that he put Emani's body in the trash can in front of their Lawrenceville apartment building and then tried burning the corpse.

Officers were on the scene Monday morning and WSBTV said that the girl's body had yet to be removed from the garbage can, but they were waiting for the medical examiner to arrive.

Both Eman and Tiffany Moss face felony charges of murder, first-degree child cruelty and concealing a death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tuffed-trash-starved-death.html#ixzz2jnX9r2aA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow, sorry to hear that man.  You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.  God bless!

RIP that ******* sucks..

Why not just give the kid up for adoption??

Real talk ... that ***** *** ***** is bailed out - take a knife to his stomach ....

MF doesnt deserve to live .. real talk!

Very sad read man. Keep your head up and I'm say a prayer for you and your family tonight.

Back
Top Bottom