NT was this even a fair fight?

basically this dude ive been havin a problem with for a long time today hits me up when im at a party talkin about lets settle our @#$%...i go outside,and mindyou theres people and cops walkin all over so im like, lets just go to the ally and settle it there without making a commotion...i still have my phone in myhand, then as im tellin him to come with me dude starts punchin the @#$% out of me so i was like @#$% it guess it has to be done here...we're punchin itout for a couple minutes, i tackle him to the ground and he gets on top of me somehow and starts REPEATEDLY SLAMMING MY FACE IN WITH HIS KNEE...at this point icant even do anything else, im on the curb and im literally getting curb stomped except with his knee...eventually it got broken up but i feel like it wasnteven a fair fight... did i take a legitimate L?

you got owned bro.

pics...of the girl i'm assuming you were fighting over...

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Son you got ya @%% whopped!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He caught you off guard in the beginning, but it was a fair fight.

1 on 1....

You got whooped son....

It happens [NOT TO ME] take your L & move on....

Or challenge him again......Nah he might beat you worse...Leave it alone..

Damn, you got caught slipping, what's all this contract negotiating going on? I woulda been deck the mans when we stepped outside. What in the world do youwant to be in the alley way when you got stomped out and had it broken up. Is the beef squashed yet? You sound like you want revenge.... Well, be God in thesituation, forgive him. God>man

Why did you tackle him down when you don't have a ground game set up? An L indeed.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat me

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

you got owned bro.

i already know i got my #!@ whooped, im saying where im from a fight is fist to fist. i feel like dude wasnt winning so he to pull a @#$%% move to beat me

Naw. You just can't fight.

Originally Posted by wj4

Why did you tackle him down when you don't have a ground game set up? An L indeed.

forgot to mention, he tried getting me in a headlock so i was pushing me off. i didnt mean to tackle him

you got owned bro.

if there's no funny business (groin stuff, eye poking, etc.), it's a fair fight imo.

you got owned bro.

so let me get this straight, if im fighting you and you fall somehow, its cool for me to stomp you out in the face? thats fighting "Skill"?

Originally Posted by wj4

qft. how do you tackle some dude down, and still have the dissadvantage? anybody got the fight on youtube?

sounds like you're trying to apply the rules of a boxing match to a street fight

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by wj4

qft. how do you tackle some dude down, and still have the dissadvantage? anybody got the fight on youtube?

i tackled him down and i was getting up and then he got me back down...i was fighting a bigger dude

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

He caught you off guard in the beginning, but it was a fair fight.

Pretty much. Doesn't sound like his first swings were fight-altering cheap shots.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

rsdplaya wrote:

you got owned bro.

so let me get this straight, if im fighting you and you fall somehow, its cool for me to stomp you out in the face? thats fighting "Skill"?

Knowing MMA or taking lessons w/ Rex from Napolean Dynamite FTW
roll.gif

Did dude curb stomp you like Denzel in American Gangster

Back
Top Bottom