NT was this even a fair fight?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by nyckone

dude was gonna be my room mate for the upcomin school year. i started going out with the girl he liked (which i NEVER knew because he never told me), so for that he kicked me out the apartment for next year. he was able to do this because he had signed the lease and had snuck me in as an extra tenant. because i got punked out of a place to live, ive been poppin off for a minute but i guess dude had enough... and im definitely not justifying getting my @#$ beat. ive lost fights before. dude was goin hard on me tho cant lie, stomped the @#$% of my face for like 30 seconds straight. got up bleeding all over and went back after him but couldnt see @#$% anyways so i said @#$% it.
it sucks that you were the one running your mouth off and that you ended up getting mashed out as a result of your actions. anyway, this thread is funny. but, like others have said, you live to fight another day.

haha yea i instigated, but its not like it was for no reason. took a huge L at the end of the day so im not tri. dude wasnt hurting me until that stomping @#$% but whatever. and yea i described my L well its not that serious. just didnt go in expecting a street fight i guess
.i go outside,and mind you theres people and cops walkin all over so im like, lets just go to the ally and settle it there without making a commotion..

What the hell were you expecting? A dance off in the alley? This L is on some epic level for you.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by nyckone

dude was gonna be my room mate for the upcomin school year. i started going out with the girl he liked (which i NEVER knew because he never told me), so for that he kicked me out the apartment for next year. he was able to do this because he had signed the lease and had snuck me in as an extra tenant. because i got punked out of a place to live, ive been poppin off for a minute but i guess dude had enough... and im definitely not justifying getting my @#$ beat. ive lost fights before. dude was goin hard on me tho cant lie, stomped the @#$% of my face for like 30 seconds straight. got up bleeding all over and went back after him but couldnt see @#$% anyways so i said @#$% it.
it sucks that you were the one running your mouth off and that you ended up getting mashed out as a result of your actions. anyway, this thread is funny. but, like others have said, you live to fight another day.

haha yea i instigated, but its not like it was for no reason. took a huge L at the end of the day so im not tri. dude wasnt hurting me until that stomping @#$% but whatever. and yea i described my L well its not that serious. just didnt go in expecting a street fight i guess
.i go outside,and mind you theres people and cops walkin all over so im like, lets just go to the ally and settle it there without making a commotion..
What the hell were you expecting? A dance off in the alley? This L is on some epic level for you.

i know i took the l. i thought it would be like fighting with one of your boys. thats why i was backing off him when he was on the ground.

Very ELegant L you took...

What this ain't middle school ... meet me in the alley after school around 3:45... I come from the east, and you from the west... bring 3 of your home boysand I will bring 3, but they only come in if someone is get wrecked to severely type of fight...

Originally Posted by wj4

roll.gif
Harlem shake story
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

as soon as ole boi said lets settle this i would just stole his %^&

You aint never lie.
At that point its a 90% chance that something physical is going to happen.
You might as well start it off.

you should'a broke out the MJ scene....

"who's BAD?..who's BAD?...who's BAD?....your doin wrong...your doin wrong...your doin wrong"
"so this is how it ends huh"
**give each other dap...and proceed with the rest of your night**

roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

as soon as ole boi said lets settle this i would just stole his %^&

You aint never lie.
At that point its a 90% chance that something physical is going to happen.
You might as well start it off.

guess so. lesson learned.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

i know i took the l. i thought it would be like fighting with one of your boys. thats why i was backing off him when he was on the ground.

now you know he aint yo boy so instead of posting you need to be out looking for his $%*. But if he whoop yo $%* twice then you need to leave that alone.

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

sounds like you're trying to apply the rules of a boxing match to a street fight
Word.. as soon as he said yall should handle it outside you shoulda stepped outside swinging... and whats a "fair" street fight anyway?you got lucky you coulda been stabbed or shot.

Dude evicted you and kicked your @ss.
I would smash his girl 10x times tonight.
Naw...just let it go. Move on.

yea i didnt know how to get him off...like i said i felt fine to fight him right after but i couldnt see @#$% out my left eye right then. any tips on what icoulda done tho to get him off?

No rules in most fights man ... Learn from the L, was the problem that big of a deal to get American History X'd?

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

No rules in most fights man ... Learn from the L, was the problem that big of a deal to get American History X'd?

no if anything i had the problem with him, i shoulda been goin crazy on him. i didnt take it as a serious fight so i definitely underestimated what wouldhappen

Yo straight up, you Lost, if you pride hurt or you think you can win if you were more "prepared" fight him again.

People who have never lost a fight have one fight under their belt or dont fight. (generalization i know but no ones untouchable like im sure yall been talkin)

Well, you were fighting him for a couple min so why wouldn't it have been a fair fight?

The game, is the game.
tired.gif

Like the father said in Friday "You win some, You lose some. But you live... You live to fight another day"
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom