NT was this even a fair fight?

im not seeing what makes u say i got knocked out, or that i was using the cops for protection. i already said cops roll deep here (im in a college town) so isaid lets take it away from the street. Out here both of you get arrested for @#$% like that. and i got up right after he got pulled off to fight him again butmy left eye was too swollen so i just said @#$% it i just have to take the L

LMAO, you Got Fucc'd Up, Vids Plz

You never try to reason with an enemy, that wasnt a title fight, it was a street brawl, no holds barred, an you got Banged on.

SMH @ you saying follow me, You must of thought he was kidding when he said he wanted to beat your aSSS, SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idk y i keep reading that story over and over.
*!! make me more mad every tyme i read it.
i know you not just gone let him bank on yu like that without alil revenge.

i could possibly take losing a fight, buuuuuuut NOT how yu described it.
laugh.gif

id have to do something to get the dude back..but thats just me.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

1 on 1....

You got whooped son....

It happens [NOT TO ME] take your L & move on....

Or challenge him again......Nah he might beat you worse...Leave it alone..
laugh.gif
the progression of my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

basically this dude ive been havin a problem with for a long time today hits me up when im at a party talkin about lets settle our @#$%...i go outside,and mind you theres people and cops walkin all over so im like, lets just go to the ally and settle it there without making a commotion...i still have my phone in my hand, then as im tellin him to come with me dude starts punchin the @#$% out of me so i was like @#$% it guess it has to be done here...we're punchin it out for a couple minutes, i tackle him to the ground and he gets on top of me somehow and starts REPEATEDLY SLAMMING MY FACE IN WITH HIS KNEE...at this point i cant even do anything else, im on the curb and im literally getting curb stomped except with his knee...eventually it got broken up but i feel like it wasnt even a fair fight... did i take a legitimate L?
You got your @%@ whooped like a damn junkie..

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Is your face holding up okay? I assume it changed a little

aside from a black eye, im fine. i bled cause he kept slamming my nose with his knee but everythings fine. i couldnt see out my left eye at the time so thatswhy i went after him and stopped because he obviously had the advantage

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Is your face holding up okay? I assume it changed a little

aside from a black eye, im fine. i bled cause he kept slamming my nose with his knee but everythings fine. i couldnt see out my left eye at the time so thats why i went after him and stopped because he obviously had the advantage

I was just trying to be a sarcastic prick. Thanks for the info anyway, though

I dont got hands myself bruh... but yea u LOST. Half of NT cant throw hands either.. so dont listen to these fools
roll.gif

we're punchin it out for a couple minutes, i tackle him to the ground and he gets on top of me somehow and starts REPEATEDLY SLAMMING MY FACE IN WITH HIS KNEE...

thats when it became fair

Back
Top Bottom