NT we are all grown men here right?

Then why can't you %!#%+$+ aim at the urinal? I'm tired of seeing puddles and @!*% and having to take an extra wide stance to avoid them. I'mstarting to wonder if some of y'all should sit down just to pee.

Them joints stink too bad fam.. I whip out my +%%% and keep it moving with a QUICKNESS
laugh.gif

Sometimes I'm in a rush and dont care. Some public restrooms are OD weird and disgusting. Why are used tampons in the MENS restroom for example.

I've been known to kick people in the hindquarters to push them up closer. Seen one dude standin' back like 3 feet
smh.gif
. I told him, "Youfoolin' no one shrimp d*** take a step closer." For those saying it's hard when you're in a hurry just know that I hate you.

Kinda off topic, but I'm an assistant for a professor at UCSD and I stepped out to use the faculty restroom. This other professor walks in and goes to theurinal right next to me when there are 5 other urianals and just rips this loud @#$ fart. I busted out laughing as I left the restroom.

Really i hate that *%+* when there are 10 urinals and just you and some random dude comes in and gots to get right next to you and then try and spark a convoor crack a joke..

roll.gif
SdotCAR619 wrote:

Kinda off topic, but I'm an assistant for a professor at UCSD and I stepped out to use the faculty restroom. This other professor walks in and goes to the urinal right next to me when there are 5 other urianals and just rips this loud @#$ fart. I busted out laughing as I left the restroom.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still wanna know how people wash their hands by just swiping them quickly under the faucet with no soap. Disgusting.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Them joints stink too bad fam.. I whip out my +%%% and keep it moving with a QUICKNESS
laugh.gif

High School restrooms are the worst
alien.gif
. Dudes dropping a duce on the floor and peeing on the toilet paper.
sick.gif

Damn kids

We used to drop bombs in the top part of the toilet and that +$%% would be stinkin for days
tired.gif

If I go to the bathroom in public, I usually go into one of the stalls...the floor is usually a lot cleaner, and I don't have to worry about going ankledeep in someone else's urine.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I still wanna know how people wash their hands by just swiping them quickly under the faucet with no soap. Disgusting.

If you're just taking a piss, it isn't even that serious. Do you know how many more germs you would be exposed to by using someone else's cellphone as opposed to shaking their hand after they just took a wizz? A lot more.

Yeah, I swear some dudes need a laser pointer attached 2 their inner thighs, cuz they natural aimin system is not workin...wadin though puddles of piss infresh kicks FTL...

now thats better than most people out hear that dont wash their hands at all
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

If I go to the bathroom in public, I usually go into one of the stalls...the floor is usually a lot cleaner, and I don't have to worry about going ankle deep in someone else's urine.
tmay - are you an Aggie?

Originally Posted by FifthName

If you're just taking a piss, it isn't even that serious. Do you know how many more germs you would be exposed to by using someone else's cell phone as opposed to shaking their hand after they just took a wizz? A lot more.
Nah man, I'm talking about popping a squat and dropping one.

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif

High School restrooms are the worst
alien.gif
. Dudes dropping a duce on the floor and peeing on the toilet paper.
sick.gif

Damn kids

We used to drop bombs in the top part of the toilet and that +$%% would be stinkin for days
tired.gif
tired.gif
i used to hate having to use the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom