NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.

x6evc6.jpg

Should have gotten DJ Pauly D.
Originally Posted by solefood229

*waits for nter to ask for pics of your sister,mom, and the lawyer*
C'mon man, this is Crank we're talking about
eyes.gif

More pics of your aunt, Crank
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Should have gotten DJ Pauly D.
Originally Posted by solefood229

*waits for nter to ask for pics of your sister,mom, and the lawyer*
C'mon man, this is Crank we're talking about
eyes.gif

More pics of your aunt, Crank
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Should be able to get your money back and tear up contract. However, you would then have a week to find and book a DJ from another company. However, if the new DJ (Alex's replacement from OG company) plays at the party you are obliged to pay the agreed upon amount because you have to pay the company for providing their services (which in your case is 10k). That's how I believe it works in Cali but I'm assuming NY is similar.

Should be able to get your money back and tear up contract. However, you would then have a week to find and book a DJ from another company. However, if the new DJ (Alex's replacement from OG company) plays at the party you are obliged to pay the agreed upon amount because you have to pay the company for providing their services (which in your case is 10k). That's how I believe it works in Cali but I'm assuming NY is similar.

Definitely shoulda got Pauly D.

Who the *!!* is Alex Sensation and why the *!!* does he charge 10 stacks?

Definitely shoulda got Pauly D.

Who the *!!* is Alex Sensation and why the *!!* does he charge 10 stacks?

It's tricky because we can risk not having a DJ or be given a half $!% DJ. What would an outcome look like if we fight it?

It's tricky because we can risk not having a DJ or be given a half $!% DJ. What would an outcome look like if we fight it?

Back
Top Bottom