NT, what are you all trying to change... or are you good the way you are?

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i got a job, got somewhere to live, got a car, i can eat when i want to....but i hate the person im with, i hate her with a passion, i despise her so much that i cant enjoy my life like when before i met her, but there really aint nothing i can do at this point.
is there a reason y you cant leave her?

shes pregnant......id love my kid to death but as far as her ...man shes betrayed me one times and im kicking myself in the %** for not leaving when i hadthe chance...1 time we was arguing and she was like i want you to sign your parental rights over
eek.gif
i was like what!!! the kid aint even born yet and you gettin at me likethat....girls these days are heartless......please nobody come at me with some clowing bs cus i aint havin it

i got a job, got somewhere to live, got a car, i can eat when i want to....but i hate the person im with, i hate her with a passion, i despise her so much that i cant enjoy my life like when before i met her, but there really aint nothing i can do at this point.
the answer lies within you sn my son....set your residence ablaze....with her in it!

joke
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

As echoed throughout this thread - MONEY MANAGEMENT.

I think 98% of NT needs to improve their money management skills... hell it's our expensive shoe habits that brought us here in the first place.

I'm trying to grow everyday. I'm far from perfect, but at I'm at a point in my life where I can make these changes.

Trying to build my character, strengthen my integrity. I'm reading more these days, more conscious of my decisions.

Before, I would be reckless and make stupid mistakes. At this age, I can't afford anymore of those mistakes.

Money management is cool, but I'm seriously trying to grow as a person...improve the relationships of those around me and so on.

trying to be a better woman of god and letting things go. Also working on my temper...therefore..kyrac...we coo

- stop procrastinating
- stay loyal to one female and being able to have placid friends
- be able to actually not be so cold all the time
- not give up on my NAVY Seal aspirations (swimming underwater for that 500yards is murdering)
smh.gif

- finish my mixtape and steadily update my blog.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

trying to be a better woman of god and letting things go. Also working on my temper...therefore..kyrac...we coo
smokin.gif
they always come back

shes pregnant......id love my kid to death but as far as her ...man shes betrayed me one times and im kicking myself in the %** for not leaving when i had the chance...1 time we was arguing and she was like i want you to sign your parental rights over
eek.gif
i was like what!!! the kid aint even born yet and you gettin at me like that....girls these days are heartless......please nobody come at me with some clowing bs cus i aint havin it

I hear you pimp, but you can still be there for your kid without being in a relationship with her. Just think about it man.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

- stop procrastinating
- not give up on my NAVY Seal aspirations (swimming underwater for that 500yards is murdering)
smh.gif

whats that all about?? sounds impossible without no breaths
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

- stop procrastinating
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

My mistake, its 800meters(without fins) 1200meters (with fins) and 50 meters underwater
sick.gif
. I'm in a training program that prepares you completely.

It's the hardest I've ever pushed myself in life.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

shes pregnant......id love my kid to death but as far as her ...man shes betrayed me one times and im kicking myself in the %** for not leaving when i had the chance...1 time we was arguing and she was like i want you to sign your parental rights over
eek.gif
i was like what!!! the kid aint even born yet and you gettin at me like that....girls these days are heartless......please nobody come at me with some clowing bs cus i aint havin it

I hear you pimp, but you can still be there for your kid without being in a relationship with her. Just think about it man.

ill keep that in mind
ohwell.gif

Got a decent job now ... just realized that w/ out my degree I probably hit the plateu as I can't see myself earning over $55k a year w/ out in CorporateAmerica .. Going back to college after several years. Some things just need to be done !!

- less of a procrastinator
- more organized
- handle stressful situations better cause I either have the really dont care attitude or I go the hell off. No in between...

- stop procrastinating
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

My mistake, its 800meters(without fins) 1200meters (with fins) and 50 meters underwater
sick.gif
. I'm in a training program that prepares you completely.

It's the hardest I've ever pushed myself in life.
tired.gif
shhiiiii............that sounds tough....im guessing its timed aswel??

im just trying to hit the gym more im too small...im like 5'7 or 5'8 n weigh like 115-120 lbs...(im 18 btw)

Im thinking ill gain all the weight as i grow older since i have a fast metabolism...

I'm SHY.
I'm quiet AS ALL HELL around most new people. It's really awkward.
I don't think i look approachable, like i walk around with a "im better than you" %@+%# face and i don't mean to.
A lot of little things piss me off and make me angry, i hate that.
I want to maintain a normal level of confidence. Sometimes i have none and other times i'm conceited as hell. WTH?!?!!?
I need to stop being so negative and judgmental.

shhiiiii............that sounds tough....im guessing its timed aswel??
yeah its 35mins and then 40mins

the underwater swim is pass/fail thankfully

- I really need to work on becoming more persistant.

Become more slim cut in build, instead of bulky at the moment.
Get a decent job (s) part time or full time after my internship.
Better at dancing and playing SFIV with the Arcade Stick (don't have one for PS3), smh.

Stop being lazy and stubborn.
Get committed to my priorities and meet deadlines as early as possible.
Take my time learning different material and don't rush.
Step my music game up.....I'm finally realize that I need a change.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm stubborn as hell, but I don't think that's a problem. People call me an arrogant !!* hole but they never stop talking to me. Clearly I'm doing something right if they haven't ditched me yet right? I'm not changing any time soon.
i get that too but i know i am. they still love me though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Money Management and the amount of MJ I smoke.
forgot to add this too. Currently in school and I need to stop wasting money on eating out; that has been one of my objectives since day one thisyear.

I don't need to change much. All I need to do is put more effort into things I do.

Even though the result comes out good most of the time, it can still be a lot better.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I'm quiet AS ALL HELL around most new people. It's really awkward.
I don't think i look approachable, like i walk around with a "im better than you" %@+%# face and i don't mean to.
A lot of little things piss me off and make me angry, i hate that.
I want to maintain a normal level of confidence. Sometimes i have none and other times i'm conceited as hell. WTH?!?!!?

sounds just like me.
but none of that +#%* needs to be worked on..i dont think so anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom