nt what are you drinking

im chillin by myself drinking

sierra-nevada-summerfest.gif

that i didnt pay for and watching playmakers

pimp.gif

Im chillin playin some call of duty drinkin on Mikes hard lemonade mixed with boones farm strwb daiquiri...

Puffn the La

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Im chillin playin some call of duty drinkin on [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Mikes hard lemonade mixed with boones farm strwb daiquiri...[/color]

Puffn the La
you a female?

Im not drinkin on nothin tonight...tryin to slow down
ohwell.gif
tomorrow I'll prob sip on some Cazadores with squirt.

schweppes cream soda 4 me 2nite. alcohol free for months now, i get 2 uncontrollable when drinkin. seen a medicine man just recently 2, he siad if i want 2keep my spirit i shouldnt drink, i guess it left me when i drank, probaly why i was freakin out alot since i tried commiting suicide a couple years ago

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Im chillin playin some call of duty drinkin on [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Mikes hard lemonade mixed with boones farm strwb daiquiri...[/color]

Puffn the La
you a female?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wouldn't even drink that weak crap

lol at dude drinking Mike's Hard... just because "Mike" and "Hard" are in the name doesn't mean you should be drinking it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I'm new to drinking,the cheap $$$* gets me a buzz...I drank a shot of Ston Vodka and almost passed out...

got some chics at the bar to get me a crown royal shot, and just chilled on about three coronas tonight... nothing too big

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

got some chics at the bar to get me a crown royal shot, and just chilled on about three coronas tonight... nothing too big

ure a female getting females??
nerd.gif
I've never herd of anyone mixingmike's hard lemonade
laugh.gif
your man card is def. gonna get revoked.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

ure a female getting females??
nerd.gif
I've never herd of anyone mixing mike's hard lemonade
laugh.gif
your man card is def. gonna get revoked.

this was actually another NTer posting under my name... its a dude so yeah.

Anyone tried the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale? Any good? The bottle is pretty
ohwell.gif

Celebration_Ale_2006.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Anyone tried the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale? Any good? The bottle is pretty
ohwell.gif

Celebration_Ale_2006.jpg
had it a couple years ago during the xmas season

very very heavy, i was trying to get drunk but i barely could get down 4, my stomach felt like it had a sack of bricks in it

definitely a beer you sip to enjoy

Decided to kill my homie's stash last night. Just me and the homeboys hella bored. Had 1 fifth of JC, JD, Captain mo, and a bottle of Lychee Wine Hahaha.They were all half full. We were watching the Lil wayne documentary and just took a shot every time "syrup" was mentioned. Damn i got messed up.

Back
Top Bottom