NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Noble ale works makes good beer. knee deep makes good ipas but i havent bought any in awhile because their in stores bottles were always outdated.

Celebrating Columbus Day

Just as good a reason to drink as any other holiday...cause I don't work today

Someone mentioned eviltwin biscotti break they got being bad...FYI, mine is batch #4 purchased mid August and it's great

finally going to try xoco, wholefoods Columbus circle had a bunch for 14.99, never been a fan of stone but the way you guys talk about it in this thread it must be good

finally going to try xoco, wholefoods Columbus circle had a bunch for 14.99, never been a fan of stone but the way you guys talk about it in this thread it must be good

Xoco can be pretty polarizing. If you like Mexican hot chocolate and stouts, you'll be a fan. I personally never liked beers with any type of spices in it, but Xoco is the goods.

Monkish x Trillium dropped today. didnt get a chance to go to the release ive been awake since 7am tryna catch up on hw.

My hope is that Monkish will put a keg of that Trillium collab on one night. It'd be nice to try.

way better than i was expecting, better than s.s. cream for sure, something about this one is just perfect, might be the balance of flavor and texture

comparison ford described this one well by saying it tastes like an imperial stout, I wonder how it would taste with a higher abv since it definitely has the flavor to hide any burn, I hear smoke screens and oil slicks might be canned next. A place by my house has Michigan maple jesus but I can't bring myself to pay the 10$ for a 12 Oz bottle, un Mas Jesus was underwhelming

Last edited:
I still have to try a side by side from last year.

Slowly but surely drinking thru what I got left before a long *** break. One of my favorite beers ever and the Oak Aged makes it that much better.

I've been hearing awesome things about Great Notion.  I have a few friends interested in moving to Portland within the next year or so.  Might make the jump once I finish my degree.

Not in a particular mood for anything. Its interesting, I've noticed I can somewhat enjoy a mediocre beer via a single. But if I go through a sixer of it, it can go from meh to bad. Prime example being SA Ofest this year. Had two bad sixers of Ofest back to back(I tried to cheap out) which really put me off drinking them a lot this season. That said, I spotted Lagunitas tuberfest today, has anyone tried it?

This weeks pick ups. Three taverns rapturous is a raspberry sour that taste great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom