NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

06EE5B66-F19D-46D1-AFDD-73419FB171EA.jpeg

C6F1D67E-76C8-414A-B694-369FA7CBE549.jpeg

Still had summer beers on my mind when I did my liquor run today. Ran into this. Hadn't had it in a LONG time. Excited to try it again.
20190505_161701.jpg

^^ The Bruery, although packed with a lot of flavors, they all fell flat. None of they really came through.

^^ The Bruery, although packed with a lot of flavors, they all fell flat. None of they really came through.
Damn that sucks. Hate when that happens. I had a Modern Times last week that kinda left me disappointed as well. Considering the price was $12 plus tax and crv for a 4-Pack, I could have used the money on something else to try. Just gotta keep experimenting though, can't all be winners.
Dreamspeaker-Mockup%20%281%29.jpg

Well that makes complete sense LOL. I was going to go there three weeks ago and ended up going to Iron Fire Brewing in Temecula instead. 8 Bit does not allow outside food in, which is understandable because they serve food, but I wanted to bring a pizza from a local shop that I never tried.

Do you live in or near that area of 8-Bit? Or did u get the can online? From a buddy ?

Unfortunately not anywhere near 8bit. Haha.

I’m in Los Angeles. Lucky enough to have a couple stores down here that gather cans from outside the area.

Still had summer beers on my mind when I did my liquor run today. Ran into this. Hadn't had it in a LONG time. Excited to try it again.
20190505_161701.jpg
Doubling back. This is definitely going to be my 2019 summer beer. The sorachi hop gives off lemongrass notes. ****s so damn good.

Not that I’m complaining but flight attendant was plying me with SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale. I dig the Cascade hops.

just saw that they have a chocolate pretzel SMS

I was highly disappointed in the chocolate pretzel SMS. I thought it was very salty, once you it got to around room temp it was decent at best, imo. That being said, If I could only drink 1 beer for the rest of my life it would be the OG SMS.

^what markets?

any idea what wholesalers are carrying them?

I would love to be able to get Dewey Secret Machine locally but I wouldn't expect it to be available in my market

Back
Top Bottom