NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^ not sure of the wholesaler. Saw sabatinis posted a tap takeover for the 15th. 2 Secret Machines are on the list.

59798055_2775568009124477_8731524944896196608_n.jpg

^always great, imo.

This is in distro in PA too I guess.
20190510_204739.jpg

Love what is coming into the state right now. It's a good problem to have when you are choosing between great shelfies all the time.

Now just lift the carry out limit and let us get down. Hate that ****

^always great, imo.

This is in distro in PA too I guess.
20190510_204739.jpg

Love what is coming into the state right now. It's a good problem to have when you are choosing between great shelfies all the time.

Now just lift the carry out limit and let us get down. Hate that ****
I walked into a bottle shop around my way and was blown away as to how much things have changed from the days when I first started getting into craft beer. Beers that were secret back-room deals reserved for select customers sit around collecting dust like a pair of Birdman Lugz at Footaction.

KBS/CBS, Abraxas/Sump, Grimm, Threes, LIC Beer Project, Sip of Sunshine, Toppling Goliath, Parabola, etc. all available with no sense of urgency to purchase.

I walked into a bottle shop around my way and was blown away as to how much things have changed from the days when I first started getting into craft beer. Beers that were secret back-room deals reserved for select customers sit around collecting dust like a pair of Birdman Lugz at Footaction.

KBS/CBS, Abraxas/Sump, Grimm, Threes, LIC Beer Project, Sip of Sunshine, Toppling Goliath, Parabola, etc. all available with no sense of urgency to purchase.
Birdman Lugz heading to school
tenor.gif

LOL

8bit Sour DIPA. Actually really enjoyed this. Was a mild sour if that makes any sense we all. Flavors were good.

980B8D3E-A347-4617-BE1E-C152C4C32E94.jpeg

This was a little freebie my shop threw in. Heavy on the wheat taste for myself.

4EAE5645-8C75-485F-8B6D-DD75FBCF543E.jpeg

Summer of flavor continues onward. Just realized the Brooklyn Sorachi Ace is going for 8.99 a sixer. I know I've said it twice now, but the price solidifies it as my go to for the summer.

Was able to grab another saison ale to compare it to...from my fave brewery.
20190511_205125.jpg

Before this year, the last time I purchased either of these beers, they were both only available in bombers. Loving the 6 pack.

Just purchased two recent releases from Modern Times. One of them, CounterMagic below, is a re-release from early last year which turned out to be an amazing Hazy IPA. can not wait to see how that turns out for this 2019 version. Second one is a collab with other half brewing. Picking up these badboys this week in SD.
Countermagic_BPT_1024x1024.jpg

Collab below:
Unlike_Birds_This_is_Real_BPT_1024x1024.jpg

Sam Adams bought DFH the other day. They call it a merger but Sam @ DFH Made $300 million. SA basically bought DFH. Neither are quite as relevant as they were. So this move is interesting as hell.
Comparison Ford Comparison Ford been on a major slowdown. Down like 15 lbs with drinking only once a week. Anymore it's some cheap macro 'crap' (that I happened to like now lol) and maybe some shelf hazy ipas

Melvin just entered my area. They're out of Wyoming. They are total WC style iPas all the way. Solid as hell but now they are totally normal and barely above average. Two years ago, lines would be out the door. Don't see them surviving here with price points some $3-4 above locals. It was fun to try just this once. bought four different 4-6 packs. But never again.

Stopped by Tired Hands on my way back to Philly this weekend for Mother’s Day on a Friday. Had several peach milkshakes on tap

Saw that they still had Shake cans today so I stopped by on my way back home. Weekly shake releases = always available :pimp:

I asked my local distributor if he knew anything f any wholesalers carrying them and he hasn’t heard anything

Though he did send me this

9962DCBC-BAF9-4E49-81AE-3411FE0DA8F2.jpeg

Crumps is that legal? Or total horse crap drawn out info. A lot of paid for programs are legally ILLEGAL.

A pay per Pegram is sketchy. And had been for a decade. Alcohol sales in my state are highly regulated

Grabbed this out of my beer fridge last to see how this science experiment went

49DA04B4-141C-4B35-AFFD-964E698F5A02.jpeg
CFF2580D-57F5-478D-A473-9B36760C6B0D.jpeg
10590E60-4D60-4D2A-95C3-5CB67E532E7E.jpeg
If there's any beer that would hold up over time it's that one. No adjuncts, high ABV, and canned.

No matter the case, never had a cellared/aged beer where I walked away thinking that time made it better. If anything I was always able to detect oxidation.

Drink em if you got em.

Back
Top Bottom