NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

new beer pick-ups from Ellipsis Brewery

BAMF - Triple NE IPA 11.5% ABV double hopped with citra, mosaic, and el dorado

ESCAPE THE DOUBT - 5.4% with cold brew espresso, semi sweet chocolate , vanilla and coconut

MILK DISTRICT - 7% abv NE LACTOSE IPA with vanilla
E6973F34-3B16-4A32-88B0-C009332C9911.jpeg

Last edited:
Fat chance but any Boston heads can assist with this?

Y’all see this? Damn Founders :smh: Won’t be copping that **** again.

Yeah this has been ongoing, and it's not looking any better for them.

A good chunk of the "craft beer community" is indifferent to the ideas of racial equality or inclusion into their hobby, and I'm sure there's a chunk of people that are against it altogether. Take a scroll through the BeerAdvocate forums when issues like this pop up and it becomes pretty apparent.

OG Breakfast stout still kinda slaps though. :smh:
It is a classic. But with so many breweries releasing good coffee stouts, I haven’t bought it in ages.

On a side note, I grabbed a few bottles of the Adjunction Junction at a little over C+S. Plus I won another in a Facebook raffle :lol: then my homie gonna clean up his local bottle shops for some Bottle Logic. It’s officially stout season boys :pimp: :pimp:

So safe to say most of y’all in here are white ? But I do notice when I’m at breweries ( I barely go) that I or my group are the only minorities

So safe to say most of y’all in here are white ? But I do notice when I’m at breweries ( I barely go) that I or my group are the only minorities
Filipino. Craft beer is definitely a predominantly white “hobby” if you will. But a lot of my minority friends are more partial to fine liquors

You a MT member? My homie in SD is. Said they’re making the best stouts in Cali rn

i am not. Their beer overall is very solid in general. Their stouts are pricey though, this one i believe was around 32 and their monsters prk 12 oz can is like 18 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom