NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

CELLAR AGED FOR LIKE 2 YEARSISH
“OUDE” ORVAL TRAPPIST ALE
Shot out to Philadelphia unexpectedly for the fourth and I always search for the local spots serving Belgians cuz it’s usually a sign of a good spot to start the evening
Ended up at monks cafe ... not disappointed
A0E35B19-ABB0-432E-B624-31C873FE9EFA.jpeg

Shot out to Philadelphia unexpectedly for the fourth and I always search for the local spots serving Belgians cuz it’s usually a sign of a good spot to start the evening
Monk's is the best. One of my favorite beer spots of all time...never ever disappoints.

My brother lives right around the corner from Monk's. Their veal cheeks are pretty good. :lol:

Also cool to have Pliny and Blind Pig on draft.

I love the Freaky Friday concept on paper, but I wonder how well these breweries can accurately recreate one another's beers. Seems really hit or miss based off a lot of the feedback I've read. Some great, some shells of the real deal.

I drove right past Other Half yesterday and was kind of pissed that I couldn't stop to grab the Water Balloon Fight Club cans. Now after reading initial impressions I feel like I dodged a bullet. :lol:

28%....? my god...had a conversation with a coworker about the highest abv beers and that 1 came up...whats the highest abv beer yall have had...? My untappd says 14 for me...
Previously, my highest was from the Goose Island BCBS.

now my highest ABV is 28%. Had 2-1oz pours out this bottle. Great bold taste all around

Just had this Tuesday night. Very hot/boozy @17.2%. Always a fan of the World Wide Stouts and their varients

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200713211114387_COVER.jpg
Damn...that combo of two beers I would never buy again (if you wanna call Utopias that) actually sounds like a beer I would consider trying.

Funny how that works. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom