NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

ok ok ok ok...what the hell...

i also read up on all the drama about "stone brewing"...don't know if you guys have heard anything about it...

50F77E3A-E88C-46CA-8010-829CDAFAB69C.jpeg

Evergrain x Harris x wolf

brewed at Evergrain while Harris family continues to raise money to open their brewery. They were there selling merch and glasses. Share of the salea go towards their GFM. Awesome to see the community come together to support local black business
Also, the beer is excellent. Tastes exactly like banana bread

I usually make a run every 3-4 months since it’s like a 6 hour drive round trip. Here’s my pickup from last weekend. Mostly just theirIPAs and some of their sours, Ales, and Lagers. They aren’t ground breaking but they are solid.

Attachments

• C01F5836-755D-4D3D-9A1F-A294E15A4471.jpeg
    C01F5836-755D-4D3D-9A1F-A294E15A4471.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 54
Yeah fortunately my can wasnt too bad but it did gush out a but. And yes i did haha.
You in SD too? EDIT nvm, just seen you last post.

pretty damn good man...this 1 wasn't as thick as the others but it was still a damn good beer. kind of burned out on the sours right now though. these 100 degree days in Houston got me looking for some light easy drinking. let me know if you see any that peaks your interest. always down to trade...

Definitely, I’ll hit your PM

Last edited:
I usually make a run every 3-4 months since it’s like a 6 hour drive round trip. Here’s my pickup from last weekend. Mostly just theirIPAs and some of their sours, Ales, and Lagers. They aren’t ground breaking but they are solid.
Really want to try Blend Two because I’m such a big Treehouse Stan, despite it not getting crazy good reviews

Back
Top Bottom