NT What cartoon characters do you hate?

FamilyGuyHerbert%5B1%5D.jpg

This guy could be 1000 times funnier.

-All of Family Guy
-Spongebob (almost every damn girl at my HS was into him, from folders to dem fake Dub Zeros)
-Ed, Edd, and Eddy
-All of Drawn Together

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the simpsons period...i just do not find it entertaining...
indifferent.gif
Yeah but anyway.. I hate most of the Pooh characters. Especially Tigger and Piglet. They're just so... homosexual. It really bothers me.

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Originally Posted by NYelectric

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

Totally agree, he was funny like the very first time now its just repetitive in an unfunny way
Are you kidding me? Dude is comedy.
smh.gif

But honestly, I can not STAND this dude...

Fred.gif
Yes. Fred from Scooby Doo. You know why? I think it's messed up how he's always block Shaggy. Dudes always on some "Let's split upgang... hmm let's see... I'll take Daphne and Velma... Shaggy, you take Scoob". If I was Shaggy, I woulda been on some straight... Word? NAH SON,YOU TAKE THE DOG, I'LL TAKE THE GIRLS
mad.gif

Doug. Dude complains all the !*%#%!$ time. "oh man." he's soft, lettin Roger do whatever he wants. Hanging around that creepy Mr. Dink. drawingfruity cartoons.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Doug.[/color] Dude complains all the !*%#%!$ time. "oh man." he's soft, lettin Roger do whatever he wants. Hanging around that creepy Mr. Dink. drawing fruity cartoons.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Meg...I think everyone started dumping on her once the show came back after the break and I started to hate her too. I blame Meg for stuff all the time.

Nah, they been hating Meg for a while. Before the show came back. They just do it a lot more now.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

OMG! How could I forget about Krillin(sp?) from DBZ. Useless.

WHAT? Krillin is the yardstick character. If it wasn't for him, you'd never be able to fathom how strong everyone else is. Think about it...he's the only "normal" (and relevent) human z-fighter on the show. He keeps things grounded somehow. Plus he's got way more heart thaneveryone else.

Back
Top Bottom