NT What did you get for christmas??? PYP (Post your Presents) =D

Happy this year. i told everyone to get me cologne, and they all got me something different 
laugh.gif

My uncle got me a 6-pack of beer from a place that lets you "create your own"
shoutout to my secret santa coming through with hangover 2, 2 movie tickets, and the richard pryor dvd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

funny that i bought myself the kaws bottle of hennessy yesterday, and my coworker bought me this bottle, now i have one to rock and one to stock
pimp.gif

not pictured: concords (my friend bought them for me, i think) hangover 2 blu-ray & whatever my ex bought me (i think a pair of air maxes)

what did you guys get?????

And I'm waiting for my 2 pairs of Concords and an MJ Champion jersey I copped for myself to be delivered and I'ma try get the Christmas Kobes tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by mogzz04

And I'm waiting for my 2 pairs of Concords and an MJ Champion jersey I copped for myself to be delivered and I'ma try get the Christmas Kobes tomorrow. 

yoooo let me know how good that battery charger works ive been looking at one of those. this dude brought one to class that folds out and has a little mirror and everything , that charges his ipad i was like
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by mogzz04

yoooo let me know how good that battery charger works ive been looking at one of those. this dude brought one to class that folds out and has a little mirror and everything , that charges his ipad i was like
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif
Yo i think mine is actually to charge your car battery...still have to figure out how it works 
laugh.gif

But i know what you talking about those solar battery chargers for iphones/ipads etc...my boss swears by it, real talk he got like at least one of those being shipped to him every week or something 
laugh.gif

my girl got me Concords n i got her some uggs. got my moms perfume step pops blu ray n i got myself some Concords. it feels good to give oh and my sister wanted straight cash

My girl got me a 17 inch MB Pro...a mouse....HDMI cords and everything to hook it up to my tv and a 1TB external hard drive. She's got another gift for me I haven't opened yet. I think it's cologne.  Got $50 and a Christmas card from my grandma. I plan on getting myself Last Shots and Concords as my Christmas gifts to myself probably next week sometime. Merry Christmas NT! 
pimp.gif
 Be safe and enjoy today.

new turntable, some money, boxers, xbox 360, MW3, skyrim, arkham asylum, SSD and 8gb Ram for my mbp, cds (gambino, wale, JM, taylor swift), some nice wine glasses and a bottle to match, members only jacket, avicii and gambino tickets, my favorite tequila

jose_cuervo_platino.jpg

granted i bought a lot of this for myself
laugh.gif
 but most importantly, good food and fam

merry christmas, NT fambs!

Mecks, I'll co-sign the Brit and Guilty (though the guilty took some getting used to for me, bit sweet)

nothing really. Cash and some cheap electric razor that hurts so I wont be using that
The older I get the more I care about giving people presents than receiving.

But my girlfriend hooked me up with some nice gifts. Got Midnight in Paris on blu ray, bulls tees, and bulls tickets.
I got my parents some movies, sister an iphone case and a movie, and got my girl this ring I saw posted on her tumblr.

Last Christmas was the best because all of my family came up from Montgomery and it was snowing on Christmas day, first time that has happened my whole life

One sister got me Lincoln lawyer on bluray, the other got me speed on bluray and 2 movie tickets. My parents got me 3 shirts to go with my canons and a jacket to go with my canons. Also they got me friends with benefits on bluray and a funny calender with the dumbest things ever said on it. My wife got me lebron 9 triple black, that adjustable wrench from craftsman and a jordan Gatorade display

Back
Top Bottom