Nt, what flip flops are you wearing? vol. summer's close

i was about to cop some rainbows, it seems like everybody in CA has them.
any opinions on them, alternatives, etc.?

Not flip flops per se, but still rocking these Birkenstocks for the last 6 summers.
pimp.gif

I wear generic Nike ones like CJ863 posted when I go play hoop (don't like to drive in the balling shoes). I wear these when I go to the pool/spa/steamroom..
1-rainbow-sandals.jpg

sliders are sooooo 10 years ago. Slap yourself if you wear sliders with socks

The flip flop movement has been strong for a few years now. I love Rainbows, but right now i'm loving my Clarks flip-flops

Since when were wearing flip flops Ayo? Some of y'all really need to get a hold of your homophobia. But I heard Rainbows take some time to break in, evenbleeding between your toes. I heard Reefs are a great alternative and they have a bottle opener on the soles of the footbed.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Since when were wearing flip flops Ayo? Some of y'all really need to get a hold of your homophobia. But I heard Rainbows take some time to break in, even bleeding between your toes. I heard Reefs are a great alternative and they have a bottle opener on the soles of the footbed.
I'm thinking everyone is thinking those cheap flip flops that you buy in dollar stores.

Since when were wearing flip flops Ayo? Some of y'all really need to get a hold of your homophobia.
for real.

but sliders with socks to cover your ugly *+# feet are cool...i'll never get it
laugh.gif

Since when were wearing flip flops Ayo? Some of y'all really need to get a hold of your homophobia. But I heard Rainbows take some time to break in, even bleeding between your toes. I heard Reefs are a great alternative and they have a bottle opener on the soles of the footbed.
The first ~4 times I wore my Rainbows, they were pretty stiff. They're now kinda molded into the shape of my feet.

Wearing sandals is 1 thing most NTers won't do.
laugh.gif
I was dumbfound when I heard of this because living in SoCal, everyone wears sandals of some sort.

Socal checking in. I love my Rainbows. They're expensive, but definitely some of the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I'm in college, soI'm in flip flops, basketball shorts and a tshirt at least four days a week.

I have the Reefs. The bottle opener comes in handy from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom