NT...What Has Been Your Greatest Life Experience?

thousandaire

Banned
Reaction score
I've done a lot of !*@!...but for me it has to be when I finally won a fight against my older brother. We shared rooms and it was bedtime. So we laying inour beds and we get into an argument about something. He hops out his bed and over to my side of the room...The room is dark as hell so I can't seeanything. I just hear him coming and I threw a wild %%% haymaker that laid him out! By the time he got back up my mom had ran in to break it up. I swear I feltlike I had just won the title lol.

Probably Graduating High School in June 2008, and participating in Grad Night at the school afterwords. Sick band played, played some Guitar Hero, Smash Bros,Call of Duty 4 in the classrooms. It was awesome.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I've done a lot of +*+%...but for me it has to be when I finally won a fight against my older brother. We shared rooms and it was bedtime. So we laying in our beds and we get into an argument about something. He hops out his bed and over to my side of the room...The room is dark as hell so I can't see anything. I just hear him coming and I threw a wild +*% haymaker that laid him out! By the time he got back up my mom had ran in to break it up. I swear I felt like I had just won the title lol.

talk to this guy

dr_phil.jpg

Going to Costa Rica to meet most of my family for the first time... definitely changed the way i see life

Nothing too big

- Going to Egypt for the first time
- My basketball team winning the championship after losing every single game the season before
- Getting into Pharmacy school
- Finally beating my dad at chess

and similar to yours, there were these two kids in 5th grade that were bigger than everyone else and always started %%@# with everyone. One day on a field tripeveryone started play-fighting on the bus but then it got serious. One of the kids got me in a headlock so I just turned around and nailed him with an uppercutthat threw him back against the window. Everyone just stopped and
eek.gif

pimp.gif

getting my degree is def the one that comes to mind.

making money is also good, but i couldnt have done it w/o the first.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

my entire college experience.
graduating college.
landing that first career job.
The same thing will be for me in a couple of months. But also add getting a Masters in there too.

Every new vagina, feels better and better. I've been rock climbing I've been in Brazil surfing on the beach, on top of huge mountain tops, camping inthe forrest (shroomin), jet skiing, and 4 wheeling but vagina is still the best feeling I get.

Back
Top Bottom