NT WHAT IS YOUR WORK SCHEDULE AND WHAT WERE THE WORST HOURS YOU EVER GOT?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
M-T 12-8 N FRIDAY 11-4 ONLY OR XMAS...I GET PAID CASH +TIPS WORST HOURS..EVAR..xmas sucks

you have your nights free to have fun. you dont want me to post my schedule, it will make even an onlooker cry.

I'll show you my old schedule that I lived by for 3 years starting in 2003. I'm going to add in my school schedule to show you how bad I had it backthen.

School: Mon-Thurs 9:00AM-3:30PM
Work: Sun-Friday 8:00PM-4:00AM

Fulltime student taking 15 units
Fulltime desk clerk at Crowne Plaza

I had no choice because if I didn't work fulltime, I wouldn't be able to pay my apartment rent and other bills.

now that i'm a manager, i'm able to come in and leave when i want. however, i'm always on call.

the worst hours i ever had was 1AM - 10AM. it was difficult to adjust my life every weekend to normal hours.

I used to work as a cook at a family resturant before college.

Friday 7-3am
Saturday 11pm-7am
Sunday 3-11pm

I hated weekends...

some of those crack me up. try 545am to 11pm m-f. now that I've got things settled, my hours will be 6/630-2/3. I can't wait for that.

the best will be 7:00am to 3:30pm..the worst will 2:00pm to 11:00pm...but my regualr is 9:00am to 6:30pm..

when i was in school
3:30PM - 7:30PM
but now that im on a one month break
3:30PM - 2:30AM

8:00am-5:00p.m., MON-FRI 1 hour lunch and breaks when i chose plus i spend most of my time on the internet(i hope i dont get fired for that)

Originally Posted by kicksNbeats

I'll show you my old schedule that I lived by for 3 years starting in 2003. I'm going to add in my school schedule to show you how bad I had it back then.

School: Mon-Thurs 9:00AM-3:30PM
Work: Sun-Friday 8:00PM-4:00AM

Fulltime student taking 15 units
Fulltime desk clerk at Crowne Plaza

I had no choice because if I didn't work fulltime, I wouldn't be able to pay my apartment rent and other bills.
eek.gif
Cot Damn my dude you must have had no social game goin o nfor those 3 years. That sucks.
I had to work 12-8 P.M. on Black Friday. Very unpleasant at retail

Back
Top Bottom