NT what limb would you rather lose ?

Need my arms/hands to roll up. Wheelchairs can be operated with one arm. So yeah.
smokin.gif

In hopes of an advance in cyber electronics and nanomachines and such, I'd lose a leg -- Hopefully get the iRobot treatment in the future.

In hopes of an advance in cyber electronics and nanomachines and such, I'd lose a leg -- Hopefully get the iRobot treatment in the future.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

This.

OP, if you mean lose one with no replacement, I have no answer for you. But if you mean you can have a replacement, I'd probably choose leg. In fact, if there was a painless way to do so, I'd have the other leg done too. Not completely severed, but genetically and bionically enhanced.

I'd love an iRobot body. Resynthesize my entire body to make me invincible and immortal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

This.

OP, if you mean lose one with no replacement, I have no answer for you. But if you mean you can have a replacement, I'd probably choose leg. In fact, if there was a painless way to do so, I'd have the other leg done too. Not completely severed, but genetically and bionically enhanced.

I'd love an iRobot body. Resynthesize my entire body to make me invincible and immortal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom