NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

I was on a commercial for the Bel Air Athletic Club when i was 6 or 7 blowing out birthday candles. It was showing how they held birthdays there. My mom was a personal trainer there when i was a kid

I came into elementry school the next day and everyone was like i saw you on tv omg. Felt like a bawwse

I was on Judge Judy with my boy cause we were drunken idiots and I didnt want him to pay for my medical expenses out of pocket.

I was on Judge Judy with my boy cause we were drunken idiots and I didnt want him to pay for my medical expenses out of pocket.

I was on a commercial for the Bel Air Athletic Club when i was 6 or 7 blowing out birthday candles. It was showing how they held birthdays there. My mom was a personal trainer there when i was a kid

I came into elementry school the next day and everyone was like i saw you on tv omg. Felt like a bawwse

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?

i started the original "post your cell # thread" 
roll.gif
 ....does that count??
got interviewed by the newspaper about what it takes to graduate high school

i was in a Discovery Channel documentary about the pressures of high school when they came to film 
laugh.gif

i started the original "post your cell # thread" 
roll.gif
 ....does that count??
got interviewed by the newspaper about what it takes to graduate high school

i was in a Discovery Channel documentary about the pressures of high school when they came to film 
laugh.gif

Never. Almost did. Declined a spot on Diddy's "Making His Band" last march 7. I didn't know it was going to be a show.

Never. Almost did. Declined a spot on Diddy's "Making His Band" last march 7. I didn't know it was going to be a show.

I won the Spelling Bee in my middle school in 7th grade and placed 7th place in the Regionals...
Heard the deathly *ding* on the word "armature". I thought it was a french word so I spelled it like "armatoire". Fail
frown.gif

At the end of it, I wanted to off myself but then I realized I was the only one out of the Top 15 that went to a public school and didn't have a coach or anything. My name and picture was on the newspaper and everything... I felt like I was duan it. hahahaha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I won the Spelling Bee in my middle school in 7th grade and placed 7th place in the Regionals...
Heard the deathly *ding* on the word "armature". I thought it was a french word so I spelled it like "armatoire". Fail
frown.gif

At the end of it, I wanted to off myself but then I realized I was the only one out of the Top 15 that went to a public school and didn't have a coach or anything. My name and picture was on the newspaper and everything... I felt like I was duan it. hahahaha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Writing for SLAM Mag right now

http://www.slamonline.com...10/06/in-walsh-we-trust/
http://www.slamonline.com...ba/2010/06/cut-me-loose/

Mad strange to be on the home page of a reputable mag's site

Might want to start using one-sentence leads... IMO. Good work otherwise (assuming those were meant to be columns).
--

My 15 minutes was a YouTube video, starring myself and a friend, that went over 80,000 views and became a cult sensation among fans of a certain athletic team... for all the wrong reasons 
laugh.gif
 we were ridiculed on radio stations around the midwest, and got crucified by a lot of websites/message boards. As you can imagine, we've since removed it. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Writing for SLAM Mag right now

http://www.slamonline.com...10/06/in-walsh-we-trust/
http://www.slamonline.com...ba/2010/06/cut-me-loose/

Mad strange to be on the home page of a reputable mag's site

Might want to start using one-sentence leads... IMO. Good work otherwise (assuming those were meant to be columns).
--

My 15 minutes was a YouTube video, starring myself and a friend, that went over 80,000 views and became a cult sensation among fans of a certain athletic team... for all the wrong reasons 
laugh.gif
 we were ridiculed on radio stations around the midwest, and got crucified by a lot of websites/message boards. As you can imagine, we've since removed it. 
embarassed.gif

In 8th grade, I was featured in the newspaper with 6 other people for being a member of an athletic program that went undefeated in every sport for that whole year (football, basketball, cross country, track). We were unstoppable
pimp.gif

McGangbang thread
pimp.gif

In 8th grade, I was featured in the newspaper with 6 other people for being a member of an athletic program that went undefeated in every sport for that whole year (football, basketball, cross country, track). We were unstoppable
pimp.gif

McGangbang thread
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom