NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

i had a news paper article written about me in HS for football that was like 2 pages long. and i herd i was on TV during the Boise State and Oregon game last season. I went to BSU and i was in all yellow

i had a news paper article written about me in HS for football that was like 2 pages long. and i herd i was on TV during the Boise State and Oregon game last season. I went to BSU and i was in all yellow

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011)
I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX.
So yeah..
eek.gif

That sounds like a cool job.

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011)
I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX.
So yeah..
eek.gif

I won a free nike talk shirt for having the best legit/fake air jordan review a few years back. does that count?

I won a free nike talk shirt for having the best legit/fake air jordan review a few years back. does that count?

i hope i have more in my life...but in college i got a scholarship for 1,000 and a year supply of hamburger helper from general mills
ohwell.gif

I've been caught on TV a couple times. Once I happened to walk by a news reporter while it was live and out of curiosity I went online to look for the video and there I was
laugh.gif

I was also on ESPN twice during basketball games at CAL because I sat right behind the announcers table. The second time it was funny cause the cameraman got mad because we kept making signs and I was holding up my High School Basketball jersey
laugh.gif
. I had a couple people text me like "I just saw you on tv". It was pretty cool and has strengthened my desire to blow up and be on TV on the regular

I've been caught on TV a couple times. Once I happened to walk by a news reporter while it was live and out of curiosity I went online to look for the video and there I was
laugh.gif

I was also on ESPN twice during basketball games at CAL because I sat right behind the announcers table. The second time it was funny cause the cameraman got mad because we kept making signs and I was holding up my High School Basketball jersey
laugh.gif
. I had a couple people text me like "I just saw you on tv". It was pretty cool and has strengthened my desire to blow up and be on TV on the regular

i hope i have more in my life...but in college i got a scholarship for 1,000 and a year supply of hamburger helper from general mills
ohwell.gif

Epic Wrestling tournament my senior year. My first tournament I went undefeated and beat 6 different schools at the 135 pd. Weightclass. Unfortunately my season ended with a knee injury. 6 first round pins ftw though
smile.gif
and the girls helping heal the injured
wink.gif

Epic Wrestling tournament my senior year. My first tournament I went undefeated and beat 6 different schools at the 135 pd. Weightclass. Unfortunately my season ended with a knee injury. 6 first round pins ftw though
smile.gif
and the girls helping heal the injured
wink.gif

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

Set up an art gallery with my classmates. Had my exhibition in the center of the room. I was attracting the whole audience with my stuff, and my classmates who were around me had that salty look
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Set up an art gallery with my classmates. Had my exhibition in the center of the room. I was attracting the whole audience with my stuff, and my classmates who were around me had that salty look
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

So yeah..
eek.gif

You guys honestly believe this?

If dude had anything remotely relevant with these shoes when why is he LOOKING TO BUY them?

I'd think dude would have quite a few pairs.

I'd love to be wrong though and am in no way calling you out. Just suspect.

In 6th grade 'The Dallas Morning News' ran something about my schools bball team, we were all hispanics except for the one black guy and how we went undefeated.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

So yeah..
eek.gif

You guys honestly believe this?

If dude had anything remotely relevant with these shoes when why is he LOOKING TO BUY them?

I'd think dude would have quite a few pairs.

I'd love to be wrong though and am in no way calling you out. Just suspect.

In 6th grade 'The Dallas Morning News' ran something about my schools bball team, we were all hispanics except for the one black guy and how we went undefeated.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ohwell.gif
did you eat all of it?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ohwell.gif
did you eat all of it?

Back
Top Bottom