NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

I was in the Boston Globe for a photo series about Boston at night. Wish i had the pictures but they were in a gallery and i guess they kept it. Thats my 15

efsf.png

CBSSports ran this on the front page a few years back. A young DWadefan was a ballboy at the game, which we sadly lost.

efsf.png

CBSSports ran this on the front page a few years back. A young DWadefan was a ballboy at the game, which we sadly lost.

I've been interviewed on the street a couple of times by the local news for random things.

I was in an HHMI article about them providing funds for undergraduate research experience.

I've been interviewed on the street a couple of times by the local news for random things.

I was in an HHMI article about them providing funds for undergraduate research experience.

back in 3rd grade, i was the fastest kid in my class so i represented the class in the mile run. only thing is that im a sprinter and started out as fast as i could and was winded by the 2nd lap lol. came in last.

i sang at the mayors christmas tree light up and was on the news.

in high school me and a friend put on a kick ball tourney. half the school came out (2000+ school) had to extend the tourney a couple days. got put in the yearbook because of it too
pimp.gif

back in 3rd grade, i was the fastest kid in my class so i represented the class in the mile run. only thing is that im a sprinter and started out as fast as i could and was winded by the 2nd lap lol. came in last.

i sang at the mayors christmas tree light up and was on the news.

in high school me and a friend put on a kick ball tourney. half the school came out (2000+ school) had to extend the tourney a couple days. got put in the yearbook because of it too
pimp.gif

went to a Pistons game with a few of my boys and got front row tickets from my old man, at half-time a guy made a half-court shot for $1,000,000 and it ended up being the #1 play on SportsCenter for the week and you could see us in the background wearing red white and blue afros 
laugh.gif
(it was 80s night and back when Ben Wallace was our guy)

went to a Pistons game with a few of my boys and got front row tickets from my old man, at half-time a guy made a half-court shot for $1,000,000 and it ended up being the #1 play on SportsCenter for the week and you could see us in the background wearing red white and blue afros 
laugh.gif
(it was 80s night and back when Ben Wallace was our guy)

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Originally Posted by RAWse

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..
Which Real World?
nerd.gif

If you don't mind, who?

Wait, are you the guy that broke up with Shavonda? I remember him being on NT about 6 years ago. Wasn't he from Seattle, too?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by RAWse

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
How was your experience?
Quite nice actually..
Which Real World?
nerd.gif

If you don't mind, who?

Wait, are you the guy that broke up with Shavonda? I remember him being on NT about 6 years ago. Wasn't he from Seattle, too?

according to my profile, most visits (13) was on 1/5/08 so i must've posted something halfway interesting that day. probably the height of my fame

according to my profile, most visits (13) was on 1/5/08 so i must've posted something halfway interesting that day. probably the height of my fame

-the local paper ran a style column and some chick that worked in the mall stopped me and took a picture for the paper. (i had on clothes from the previous drunken night and reeked of alcohol. she had to be desperate.)

-Ozone took pictures @ the Wiz concert in Atlanta in April and Im in a couple of them holding up my JETS t-shirt and looking sweaty.
pimp.gif

-I was in the Jail Report twice in the same week ... last week ... all kinda txt msgs asking what I got locked up for ...

-the local paper ran a style column and some chick that worked in the mall stopped me and took a picture for the paper. (i had on clothes from the previous drunken night and reeked of alcohol. she had to be desperate.)

-Ozone took pictures @ the Wiz concert in Atlanta in April and Im in a couple of them holding up my JETS t-shirt and looking sweaty.
pimp.gif

-I was in the Jail Report twice in the same week ... last week ... all kinda txt msgs asking what I got locked up for ...

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by patsilog55

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

just curious, how'd you get to being invited is it straight from Nike or a area nomination? 
to be honest i didnt even know i was going to get invited. my highschool football coach handed me a huge envelope with a whole bunch of info on where to go and what to expect. when i got there i got my own dryfit shirt with my name and camp number on it. pretty sweet 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by patsilog55

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

just curious, how'd you get to being invited is it straight from Nike or a area nomination? 
to be honest i didnt even know i was going to get invited. my highschool football coach handed me a huge envelope with a whole bunch of info on where to go and what to expect. when i got there i got my own dryfit shirt with my name and camp number on it. pretty sweet 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom