NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

Being featured as a focus collector in a shoe magazine...

Been on the news and news paper a few times. I was interviewed when Jordan and the Wizards came to Sac to play the Kings one year.

Being featured as a focus collector in a shoe magazine...

Been on the news and news paper a few times. I was interviewed when Jordan and the Wizards came to Sac to play the Kings one year.

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

i started the original "post your cell # thread" 
roll.gif
 ....does that count??
That was a pretty epic thread imo. I remember getting a ridiculous amount of text messages, picture messages & phone calls. And that was before the days of BlackBerry, iPhone and other smartphones, imagine now
eek.gif

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

i started the original "post your cell # thread" 
roll.gif
 ....does that count??
That was a pretty epic thread imo. I remember getting a ridiculous amount of text messages, picture messages & phone calls. And that was before the days of BlackBerry, iPhone and other smartphones, imagine now
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011)
I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX.
So yeah..
eek.gif

That sounds like a cool job.
You guys honestly believe this?

If dude had anything remotely relevant with these shoes when why is he LOOKING TO BUY them?

I'd think dude would have quite a few pairs.

I'd love to be wrong though and am in no way calling you out. Just suspect.

You are wrong, we get some great kickbacks, like 6-8 pairs for some releases, but if you do not "design" the specific shoe, the problem happens, I was lucky enough to get 3 pairs of KidRobot Air Maxes in 2005, I do have around 2,000 pairs, I did not even collect sneakers until I had an internship at Savier, then I moved up there..  I do have friends and family, and I have worked at Puma, New Balance before, and in-between having lay-offs at Nike, also, being Freelance, or on a R&D contract makes all the differences, so I do not come here boasting, I have made some predictions based on my knowledge, but as I said, I am not here to show off to people and kids I have never met...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011)
I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX.
So yeah..
eek.gif

That sounds like a cool job.
You guys honestly believe this?

If dude had anything remotely relevant with these shoes when why is he LOOKING TO BUY them?

I'd think dude would have quite a few pairs.

I'd love to be wrong though and am in no way calling you out. Just suspect.

You are wrong, we get some great kickbacks, like 6-8 pairs for some releases, but if you do not "design" the specific shoe, the problem happens, I was lucky enough to get 3 pairs of KidRobot Air Maxes in 2005, I do have around 2,000 pairs, I did not even collect sneakers until I had an internship at Savier, then I moved up there..  I do have friends and family, and I have worked at Puma, New Balance before, and in-between having lay-offs at Nike, also, being Freelance, or on a R&D contract makes all the differences, so I do not come here boasting, I have made some predictions based on my knowledge, but as I said, I am not here to show off to people and kids I have never met...

got a little photo in the photografitti section in last mays Thrasher... i was pretty psyched

got a little photo in the photografitti section in last mays Thrasher... i was pretty psyched

Originally Posted by patsilog55

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

just curious, how'd you get to being invited is it straight from Nike or a area nomination? 

Originally Posted by patsilog55

my senior year in high school i attended the nike football camp which is invite only. i got to meet pete carroll, charlie wies, even jerry rice. (i got to play his son during the season. not too crazy but i was excited.

just curious, how'd you get to being invited is it straight from Nike or a area nomination? 

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
*Looks at sig* You re-engineer the mother @!%%+% but can't get a pair? Get out of here.

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..
*Looks at sig* You re-engineer the mother @!%%+% but can't get a pair? Get out of here.

I was in the Boston Globe for a photo series about Boston at night. Wish i had the pictures but they were in a gallery and i guess they kept it. Thats my 15

Back
Top Bottom