NT, what you would do?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Don't do it. Marriage fraud is illegal.

how would they know its illegal?

all it takes is an investigator to interview each person seperately. That is involved in the relationship, if they say something  that doesnt sync with there wife or hubby then there done. either a fine or prison. STANDARD PROCEDURE  

Originally Posted by 23kidd

In my brain im thinking...
Girl is illegal+offers me money=Ask for marraige

Which most likely will end in a divorce.

My family friend wanted to marry a woman who wasn't a citizen. She was fine, but we told him not too, but he said that we were hatin'
30t6p3b.gif

Shortly after the marriage (like barely a year), she gets her citizenship, divorces him and went on to marry her real ideal husband. Ever since then, the man has moved, changed all his numbers and won't even talk to us anymore 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, I personally don't think $10,000 is worth all the stress, paperwork, loss of money, embarrassment and drama of getting with this chick.

^^^^^ Nice to see some people have common sense. While others just see a chance to make a quick buck that would eventually lead to a public embarassment especially if you catch feelings.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^^ Nice to see some people have common sense. While others just see a chance to make a quick buck that would eventually lead to a public embarassment especially if you catch feelings.
truth.

I missed out one thing. Before she offer the money she also asked me, "Are you a resident or a citizen?"

In my brain im thinking...
Girl is illegal+offers me money=Ask for marraige

What else would she want?

I'd provide pics but shorty shut down her facebook too
laugh.gif

OK I just read about the friend zoning and all.

Screw her

Originally Posted by Yeah

About to pass up temporarily marrying your old HS crush and getting 10Gs as payment because you're bitter about getting friendzoned?

30t6p3b.gif

Bump it up to 15 n you got urself a deal. Yall dumb i know sooo many ppl whove done this without a hitch. Just "date" for a few months and do it. Plenty of morons get married everday who arent ready and/or barely been together. Now if shes on the brink of getting deported dont do that, there its suspicious . If shes chilling then ask her for 5 more stacks and stop being a +#+%% and marry her .

New chick got that rich daddy thou...who's on good terms with me
happy.gif

Na i aint gonna reconsider it. I'm not gonna embarrass myself or put myself in a stressful situation. She aint worth it, i cant save this ho, word to project pat.

You had a golden opportunity and your fear got the best of you. Of course you don't marry the broad, but you at least tell her you'd like to tastes the goods first. You hit it and then let her know you just don't think it's gonna work out. 

Sometimes I can't believe the number of real life idiots on here.

Yall are calling OP the fool for turning down 10 stacks to get married at 21.

Married. Married. Married. Married. For ten thousand dollars.

get a prenup tho OP. and wrap your jimmy. 2x bag it in fact. godspeed to you.

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Don't listen to those fools, you sir did the right thing 
pimp.gif
Word,
Im sitting here reading some of these post like Isthisreallife?
30t6p3b.gif

You should have at least least played along for a while and hit it a couple times. Win-win situation for you.  Did she know that you had a crush on her? Probably tried to take advantage. Props for not being blinded like a simp would. 

Back
Top Bottom