NT, what you would do?

About a week ago I bumped into an old friend from high school. Now back in high school ,her BFF was my biggest crush, I was pretty much simpin however after high school, no one ever heard from her. Anyways she asked for my # so we can catch up, I gladly give it to her.

Then yesterday I get a call, turns out its the BFF. She starts a convo with me, we talk about our high school days, etc. Then she drops the bomb.

She says, "So I want to tell you something but you HAVE to keep this a secret, the reason I've been MIA is because I'm actually illegal so I gotta stay low. Now, I want to ask you a question, If I were to offer you 10 grand, would you be able to help me out?
At this point, I was like
eek.gif
10 grand?! But then I actually thought about it and told her I don't wanna risk it and told her good luck with it. She replies with an, "Oh ok" It got akward at that moment so then I told her, "I gotta go" and hanged up on her.

...That money would've been good to pay off my car too
frown.gif

So NT what would you do?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

help her out how? marry her?

seriously, vague as hell with that offer.Why would you turn her down without even asking what she wanted. She ain't interested in you famb if that's what you what were wondering.

I missed out one thing. Before she offer the money she also asked me, "Are you a resident or a citizen?"

In my brain im thinking...
Girl is illegal+offers me money=Ask for marraige

What else would she want?

I'd provide pics but shorty shut down her facebook too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

help her out how? marry her?

seriously, vague as hell with that offer.Why would you turn her down without even asking what she wanted. She ain't interested in you famb if that's what you what were wondering.
What you think, she's offering him 10gs to find her a lawyer or something? 
laugh.gif
 Smarten up Nas

Anyway, your loss OP

lol.. I know a few people who have done this.

If she's cool and is maybe working/going to school i'd date her and see where it goes.

Guess you have done the right thing. This could have been a complicated situation. Marriage aint a game bruh.

So, your HS crush essentially offered you 10 grand to marry her so she can become a legal citizen... and you declined?

You'd be dumb to not take the offer without the 10g on the table. Call her back ASAP.

Dummy.
30t6p3b.gif

I bet it's a hefty fine if you get caught though.

If you don't get caught, it's $10,000 + bunz from your high school crush.

Tell her to make it $15,000.

laugh.gif
Yall fools.

Yea she goes to school to get her cosmetology degree but I'm only 21, not tryna spend the rest of my life in jail or paying a high %#% fine 
sick.gif
Especially when she ignored me and put me in the friendzone back in HS...this is what she gets
pimp.gif

I moved on though, about to seal the deal on this new fine chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

About to pass up temporarily marrying your old HS crush and getting 10Gs as payment because you're bitter about getting friendzoned?

30t6p3b.gif

ONLY 10 g's?

I mean I respect OP for not rushing in like a damn fool. If I go to Jackson Heights right now with my brother and my cousin, each of us could get atleast 15-20 g's marrying some girl.

A lot of people get caught up in this thing to OP....get a child by "accident" then your head is in the guillotine for life, besides that any sort of fishy @!%% could go down.

If your considering it then you better negotiate for a higher salary + perks if it's like that and/or it's in your nature.

Originally Posted by Yeah

So, your HS crush essentially offered you 10 grand to marry her so she can become a legal citizen... and you declined?

You'd be dumb to not take the offer without the 10g on the table. Call her back ASAP.

Dummy.
30t6p3b.gif
this!! I've would've done it, and hopefully you could tax that on the reg

New chick got that rich daddy thou...who's on good terms with me
happy.gif

Na i aint gonna reconsider it. I'm not gonna embarrass myself or put myself in a stressful situation. She aint worth it, i cant save this ho, word to project pat.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif
Yall fools.

Yea she goes to school to get her cosmetology degree but I'm only 21, not tryna spend the rest of my life in jail or paying a high %#% fine 
sick.gif
Especially when she ignored me and put me in the friendzone back in HS...this is what she gets
pimp.gif

I moved on though, about to seal the deal on this new fine chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now that you say that, let her be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom