NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

Went with some friends from the hood to a restaurant in the city.

Waiter: "what can I get you?"
Hood friend: "let me get a burger"
Waiter: "ok sure how do you want your burger?"
Hood friend: "..ummmm....with FRIES"

*Random convo with friend after the gym* the following is probably the dumbest statement I have ever heard in my life.....

Idiot: "How did people live back in the day without color?"
Me: :x "wait so you think people lived in black & white????"
Idiot: "Yea right, color didn't come out till like the 70s"

Went with some friends from the hood to a restaurant in the city.
Waiter: "what can I get you?"
Hood friend: "let me get a burger"
Waiter: "ok sure how do you want your burger?"
Hood friend: "..ummmm....with FRIES"
*Random convo with friend after the gym* the following is probably the dumbest statement I have ever heard in my life.....
Idiot: "How did people live back in the day without color?"
Me: :x "wait so you think people lived in black & white????"
Idiot: "Yea right, color didn't come out till like the 70s"

looks at avy

This one chick I was mad cool with back in high school asked me 2 of the dumbest questions about New York I ever heard.

"Are there any beaches in NY?"

"Does the sun ever come out, cause it always looks cloudy and you know the tall buildings must block the sun rays"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Always happens when I go out with new friends ~
"Do you want soup or salad with your meal?"
"Yea, I'll take a super salad with that."

"The Mac is the best computer out there."
"Why?"
"Oh, because its made by Apple."

Always happens when I go out with new friends ~
"Do you want soup or salad with your meal?"
"Yea, I'll take a super salad with that."
Are they saying it as a dumb joke or cuz they are seriously dumb??? :nerd:

Last girl I went with didn't have a clue. Kept a straight face. I started snickering and the waiter explained to her what was going on.

I don't know about the other people; I hope they were joking.

I hear too much stupid stuff, I don't know what to post.

Didn't hear this, But it is pretty damn stupid.

Some dude that went to my school posted a pic on FB, Had 7 Chuck Taylor boxes stacked on top of each other with the caption "This is not a game... SWAGG". Some other dude commented with "Damn kinfolk slow down.." and he replied "I'm addicted." :x :smh:

C'mon son, addicted? When you only have 7 pairs? :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:

and dude didn't even post a pic of the shoes, Just the boxes. :stoneface: :lol:

I hear too much stupid stuff, I don't know what to post.

Didn't hear this, But it is pretty damn stupid.

Some dude that went to my school posted a pic on FB, Had 7 Chuck Taylor boxes stacked on top of each other with the caption "This is not a game... SWAGG". Some other dude commented with "Damn kinfolk slow down.." and he replied "I'm addicted." :x :smh:

C'mon son, addicted? When you only have 7 pairs? :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:

and dude didn't even post a pic of the shoes, Just the boxes. :stoneface: :lol:

Dudes ride each hard core on FB about things like that.

we was playing football and was laughing at a joke one of my teammates told us, dude from the other team just busted out with THEIRS NO LAUGHING IN FOOTBALL.. this was years ago i still bring that up and we crack up dude was mad and serious ...

So I've been working at a Nike Factory outlet for just about two years, and every once and awhile I'll have a customer ask me for some Adidas, New Balance, or any other product other than Nike. Sarcastically asked or not, shxt aint funny.
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

"Times are hard...*explains why*" "It is what it is..." those are the stupidest things I've heard most of those will actually have me befriend you. the one that gets on my nerve is "At the end of the day...". all of these are actually phrases but what comes after them isn't very intelligent.

you know befriend means to become friends with someone right?

"Times are hard...*explains why*" "It is what it is..." those are the stupidest things I've heard most of those will actually have me befriend you. the one that gets on my nerve is "At the end of the day...". all of these are actually phrases but what comes after them isn't very intelligent.

you know befriend means to become friends with someone right?

:lol:

Last edited:
i was with a friend earlier who asked a girl we were with where she was from. she replied brazil. he then asked so your brazilian? everybody turned and looked at him...lol

Back
Top Bottom