NT what's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

The Grudge.
Still messes with me.  
ohwell.gif

Not the scariest but "The Collector" was one of the recent scary movies that came out that was good...

srsly paranormal activity...just because messing with the wrong stuff...that mess can really happen.

checking out PA 3 this or next week. i love this time of year.

Some folks didn't find it to be scary but I thought the orphanage was an incredible movie. Just enough suspense, just enough thrill, great story line. I watched it in the theaters & I couldn't tear my hand away from my face for the life of me.
laugh.gif

The Witches

It's all about context for that one. I was six and saw it in theaters. The cinematography was really trippy (looking back on it) and that Grand High Witch...had nightmares for weeks.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Some folks didn't find it to be scary but I thought the orphanage was an incredible movie. Just enough suspense, just enough thrill, great story line. I watched it in the theaters & I couldn't tear my hand away from my face for the life of me.
laugh.gif

i just watched this a few weeks ago from a recommendation from a friend (who failed to mention it was in spanish w subtitles
laugh.gif
just a minor detail)

but honestly i feel the same way...scary but doesnt go for cheap BOO! scares. it is a different kind of scary, more suspenseful i guess. but i thought it was great.

5 bucks at target btw for anyone who is interested

I think there is a huge difference between scary and shock value gore flicks. Like Serbian Film, from what I've read on wiki it is just disgusting sexual acts. Like it makes you want to turn away and throw up, not really scary. That being said, I will never watch that flick based on what has been said about it.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

The Grudge.
Still messes with me.  
ohwell.gif

I've only seen this once and it was rough sleeping for weeks. Didn't help that I had an attic in my room.
30t6p3b.gif

Homegirl just recommended this to me....it's in French but I'm sure its english subtitles out there if the trailer is in english. Looks dope
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom