NT what's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

the hills have eyes

and

the life i have been living for 27 years
Thought this was an underrated movie. When my man came out the cut with the pick axe and started getting revenge, I was the only one in the theater like

a2518953-5-applaud%20gif.gif

I was shocked @ what happen to the family..

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

People really get scared for slasher films?

laugh.gif
yeah you're the kind of person perfect for august underground mordum. don't google reviews just download it and watch it then come back and quote your post.

Halloween (OG version), movie really takes the time to build the story and suspense. Dawn of the Dead (OG and 04' remake were both good). Will definitely have to checkout The Orphanage.

Really don't know about the scariest,

But my favorite has always been the Halloween series, I have all 10 movies saved in my computer.
pimp.gif

I like others to though.

exorcist
poltergeist
4th kind
the ring
suspiria

dawn of the dead

silence of the lambs

the shinning

human centipede

halloween

texas chainsaw massacre 

if u want a series to watch that is not scary but it deals with zomvies, watch the walking dead

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Some folks didn't find it to be scary but I thought the orphanage was an incredible movie. Just enough suspense, just enough thrill, great story line. I watched it in the theaters & I couldn't tear my hand away from my face for the life of me.
laugh.gif
B, why you know in chat anymore. 
Because you touch yourself @ night

Spoiler [+]
tmobile keeps dic ing around w my feelings, man

This august underground thing has me intrigued... Is this on a Hostil level of gore or wdf should I expect? I'm a little nervous to google it in the event that it might deter me from watching it so for those who actually have seen it, what are your views? Halloween's around the corner & I'm looking forwarding to sleepless nights due in great part to a mindf*** of a movie.

Please respond.

Don't research, just watch it. Then come back and tell us how you feel. I promise you no movie you've seen is +#%$$#* with it. Its the most realistic movie of its kind that I've seen.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Halloween (OG version), movie really takes the time to build the story and suspense. Dawn of the Dead (OG and 04' remake were both good). Will definitely have to checkout The Orphanage.
Great picks. I wasn't necessarily scared by them, but Halloween (1978) and Dawn of the Dead (2004) were both awesome movies. Actually thinking back, when I first saw Halloween I was pretty damn scared
laugh.gif

Hallowenn H2O was also very underrated.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

poughkeepsie tapes

I watched this like two nights ago and it scared the hell out of me. Also i haven't read the whole thread but in case no one said it watch Martyrs op. 

I like scary movies.
Just watched Event Horizon. Thumbs up. Dead Space the video game "borrowed" so much from this movie.

Back
Top Bottom