NT what's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

I was going to say "The Descent", but after seeing some of the movies suggested in this thread....nevermind.

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

The Omen (OG) or 28 Days Later
One of my favorite horror movies as a kid. Used to creep me right the hell out. Gonna have to give it a watch one one of these days.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was going to say "The Descent", but after seeing some of the movies suggested in this thread....nevermind.

Still a good movie though....

when I was younger I couldn't get up at night and go to the bathroom for weeks after watching the mohpman prophecies.

Just the shape of his outline makes me wanna cry.

NOT SCARY but Splice was extremely weird to me.

Was disturbed after watching Hannibal Holocaust when I was like around 12-14.
laugh.gif

Human Centipede was meh but still 
eek.gif
at the experiment.

There was that one scene (or two) in AntiChrist where I was like "YYOOO NNOOOOO!!!!!!!". Straight
sick.gif

Finished DL'ing A Serbian Film and AUM. 
30t6p3b.gif
at me for DL'ing The Exorcist now.
mad.gif

A Serbian Film was pretty decent. Guys should check it out. As for AUM, gonna watch it later.
nerd.gif

Keep it coming for suggestions guys. I wanna treat myself with these films.
laugh.gif

The Entity, which is about a woman who is getting harrassed by a demon/spirit. What got me was that it is supposedly based on a true story. I saw it when I was maybe 8 or 9 and it messed me up for a good while after that - #sleepingwithlightson.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

when I was younger I couldn't get up at night and go to the bathroom for weeks after watching the mohpman prophecies.

Just the shape of his outline makes me wanna cry.

This. 
Indrid Cold >

It was the first scary movie I ever watched (I was around 5 or 6), I watched it at the babysitter house, after I told my parents anout it I never went back to that place.

That $++* haunted me for days, $++* was legit.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was about 7 years old. 
scream (the original) just creeped me out to deathh.

i was too scared to even walk to the bathroom late at night. lol

It is funny that since I am learning more and more about the Spiritual Realm, I refuse to watch any horror movies. I can't do it man. I wouldn't be able to sleep for one and we know that isn't a good thing.

But Pet Cemetery was the scariest for me

martyrs and insidious, scary in the first half but had a letdown ending.

paranormal act 1 boring first half, nice ending, got me really scared
laugh.gif

emily rose was scary , films dealing with religion scares me

but i think the most i was scared was og ring and ju on, those 2 were like !!!!!!

never watched the exorcist though.

for recent movies im gonna have to say insidious...kinda had me tripping when it was bedtime.lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is funny that since I am learning more and more about the Spiritual Realm, I refuse to watch any horror movies. I can't do it man. I wouldn't be able to sleep for one and we know that isn't a good thing.

But Pet Cemetery was the scariest for me
Movie creeped me out. I used to be scared of something underneath my bed holding a scalpel.

Damn I watch about 90% of these movies posted.  I LOVE HORROR MOVIES! Pretty much watch one every night (netflix, cable and redbox). I need some new ones. NONE of them SCARE ME! I swear, I even watch them alone at night by myself to get the full affect. I CAN NOT WATCH HORROR MOVIES DURING THE DAY AT ALL!

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

JAPANESE Ju-On series

ju-on.jpg
17920903.jpg
173e6ec9780a7523_juon-745884.jpg

Related movies to Ju on (watch this first)

gakknokaidangfn0.jpg

and yes I have seen all of these. I was "disturbed" for a good 2 weeks
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone at 'noid has uploaded every JuOn movie in case you wanted to DL.

This! The Grudge was good and pretty creepy, but the original was even scarier! The Ring, The Shinning, and The Exorcism of Emily Rose are all pretty scary. My favorite slasher series is Halloween, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(OG and remake) is also a favorite. Zombie movies are my favorite type of horror movies. 28 Days and Weeks Later were nice, hoping for a third film. All of George Romeros zombie films are appreciated. The Walking Dead series is
pimp.gif
! Hope it last for a few seasons.

These two really had me shook as a child...........

Back
Top Bottom