NT what's your favorite Pro or college sports team uniformEDIT(FAV FOOTBALL HELMETS?

407045.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

College Football: Texas All White Uniforms (Florida's throwbacks vs. Alabama in 06 were nice also)

College BBall: UNC's blue unis classic. Georgetown's During the Iverson Era are a close second. Those shooting shirts were nice.

NFL: NY Giants especially the Red Jerseys

NBA: Blue Philadelphia 76ers

After seeing the florida state jersey, and gatorb^ Cosign on the texas all whites. I have no idea what my fav jerseys are now. BTW anyone got pics of the bullsthrowback im hearin bout???

I've always liked UNC, GTown, UConn, and UMD's uniforms in college bball. Especially the mid/late 90's stuff.

COTA3A.JPG

profit31199.jpg

College Football - have to go with the home team SC Trojans' Home uni's.

College Basketball - Tarheels' Home and Away uni's.

NFL- Even though, they are not my favorite team, the B-more Ravens' all black uni's

NBA- Old School Orlando Magic Home uni's w/ the black pinstripes.

NBA-Chicago Bulls mid 90's Jerseys

NCAA- Jordan Brand University of Cincinnati Men's Basketball Jerseys... BOO TO ADIDAS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

colt-brennan.jpg

I hope the switch to underarmor next year for Hawaii doesn't switch them up too much.

game over, these uni's are fire. intimidating and pays tribute to culture. UA switched up the jersey alot. that leg band was too gangster forcollege football

that all white oregon uni is amazing....same with the all black.

i never realized how nice the hawaii uni's are...

the iverson era georgetown ones are def my favorite...got a pair of the authentic shorts
pimp.gif

allen_iverson_georgetown_hoyas.jpg

followed closely by the bulls and magic black pinstripes

498441.jpg

397010.jpg

Best college bball jerseys of all time. You're opinion sucks if you disagree.

002.jpg

Best college football jerseys of all time. It's gonna be weird seeing the Wolverines rock the stripes instead of the swoosh next season. Hopefully adidaswill do a decent job.

573153466bd8d938699e0f5cfcdfb03b1570ca2.jpg

The best Oregon jersey combo. I'm a huge fan of all black unis, but these were just
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom