NT whats your strength?

saw a quote that said;

acknowledging your weakness can be your greatest strength.

not knowing your greatest strength can be your fatal weakness.  
pimp.gif

then i realized i dont know of a strength of mine....i used to think it was patience (but then i got a job in customer service)
mean.gif

strength can be anything; physical ability/ mental ability/ emotional ability

sad to say i cant think of anything in those catagories i am great at and can call my strength

maybe if this thread doesnt fail on me like all my other ones, i can get a better spectrum of 'strengths' and get an idea......
laugh.gif

so...NT,  what are you all capable of?

I can play the Steel Drums and the Tuba, I feel like I waste my talents cause most of the time I'm just sitting on the internet chillin.

compassion & kindness...
helping people
indifference to people
Recently mental toughness...realizing nothing matters except your legacy
Talking trash during Madden
Mid-range jumpers..lefty so you know it stays wet

Good at drawing...haven't drawn on a consistent basis in years and can literally pick up a pencil today and still be right back where I left off.

Far as basketball? def a weakness far as sports go, that's something I would have to do almost every day to be good at it..I can't take a week off playing basketball if I want to play good. It's people out there that can stop playing for a whole month, come back on the court and still light things up like they never left. I miss a month I'm going 1-7 no matter the pace of the pick-up game, prob not even 1-7, might not make one shot. :smh:

Last edited:
perseverance and adaptability...

able to deal with life's BS a lot better than my peers and make the proper changes on the fly

Good at drawing also and have a crazy imagination. I should try writing a story and creating artwork for people. I'm also a great listener so everyone always give their life story, I actually enjoy it.

i can make people feel WAY to comfortable around me from the VERY first meeting...

dont know what to do with it tho besides slay females

im am WILD persuasive... its amazing actually... BUT i know it goes hand and hand with making people feel comfy...

i just dont wanna use it for evil reasons...

Last edited:
^^ wow lol....im pretty sure there is a profession where that comes in handy. very useful for social get togethers tho, i bet

I would like to learn how to do that. Sounds interesting and potentially powerful.

its stopped me from doing alot in life and causes wild drama...

people believe that im so easy to approach that im Untrust worthy...:smh: or "Mixxy"

and try to explain to your wife why females always wanna "chill" and you literally JUST met them... wifey automatically thinks im doing wrong or flirting. :smh: :smh:

i get job offers left and right all the time from basic convos in random *** places, so ill never sweat not finding a job...8)

it has ups but way more DOWNS

^^ wow lol....im pretty sure there is a profession where that comes in handy. very useful for social get togethers tho, i bet

LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE!!!!! :lol: **life of the party**

i WISH i could find a job where i can use it without coming off manipulative

Last edited:
happiness but that could be my weakness also
tired.gif

Public speaking.

Use to be hate it and was awful at it, always got nervous in front of a crowd and would overthink things...but I always knew I had the potential to be good at it. So last year I emceed a friend's wedding and before I went up, told myself "You're not nervous." That's it, changed everything. Could not have been simpler.

Now whenever's there's a speaking or emceeing gig, I jump at every single opportunity. Always feels natural and a total breeze, just like talking to my friends or whatever.

Thank you to those who contributed

vandamn...you got me thinking ...maybe perseverance is something im good at, cuz there are so many things i have failed at....but im still trying...lol

i have also noticed im good at reading peoples emotions....through eyes.....im really sensitive to peoples reactions.

you guys really did help.

Back
Top Bottom