By yourself and you decide to
pimp.gif
1...what do you do?

I either:

-make beats
-sit in silence and think bout my life
-watch comedy central
-write lyrics
-just bump music and zone out(Honorable song mentions: Eryka Badu- On & On, Ras Kass- Marinate, and Nas- Watch Dem ____)

what bout yall?

So I Just Copped CS4 PS, And i need tips on how to Put faces on Other Bodies, and cutting faces out, crop idk , i wanna learn since im not sleepy at all andBORED ALONE

act a damn fool...

i dance like i'm crazy...

i'll try on all the clothes in my closet...

if my roommate is gone i don't wear pants...

or i'll just sit on NT like i'm doin now...

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

So I Just Copped CS4 PS, And i need tips on how to Put faces on Other Bodies, and cutting faces out, crop idk , i wanna learn since im not sleepy at all and BORED ALONE

Not gonna lie to you, that sounds really creepy. And totally awesome!

-Work out
-TV
-Laugh at random jokes me and my cousin come up with.
-Really try to sing some R&B songs.
-Beatbox sometimes.
-Look around Tube8 and see what I like and look at what's new.

This is almost an every day occurrence for me. I usually just go about my business, unless it's some ill indica. In that case, I may be on couch-lock for awhile.

I an introvert, so I tend to be alone a lot. Basically I partake in one of the following:

NT
Pron
Talk to myself about life (yes aloud)
Facebook
Surf random websites
Watch TV

eat.

smh im like 210 right now. i need to get down to 190 to bring sexy back.

ya feel me.

Pr0n and fapping used to be on the list, but I'm proud to say that I'm taking a step back from that these days
glasses.gif

Well after the obvious, there is also the following:

- Reading non fiction, they are mostly from the social sciences and history is usually the main topic.
- Reading various blogs by various economists, I have about a dozen blogs that I read and it is great that we can see some of the leading people in their fieldgive an on going commentary about current events as well as show new theories, data and questions to the public.
- Writing bad poetry, it is mostly a way of gathering my thoughts and it kills time.
- Playing video games, I am replaying Silent Hill 2 and also enjoying Okami, which is a very underrated action/adventure game.
- Working on my iTunes play lists.
- Smoking and watching Adult Swim.

Back
Top Bottom