NT...Where is your getaway place?

I have this vision...People do numerous of things to escape the everyday hassles that stress us all out so much. I would assume that most of us wouldconfine in sports to getaway, but for some reason I got this vision of Ray's Boomboom room, Life reference (the movie), and thought about a place wherethey would play blues and/or even jazz...the atmosphere is smokey, I have a stogey in hand sippin on dark alcohol just chillin' listening to some good oldschool music. I really think that is my happy place.
laugh.gif

Even though I haven't experienced that yet, I really think that is tight as hell....so...what is your getaway place?

Western Keys of Florida.

2vmaefd.jpg

Most people I've seen along the beach @ one time is 5 - 6, and that's including me.

I normally go for a run. But then again I run at least fivce times a week. But it eases my mind and it's just me and the road.

272529814_79e24d2367.jpg

Lake Erie in the summer. It's not much, but it's the best we've got.

A little marijuana on the rocks, and it's a great day.

My getaway place is South Beach..... But my favorite is when I go to sleep and dream. Sometimes when I have free time to kill...I'll just go to sleep anddream. Let my imagination do all the work. if you have a good heart and imagination...you will have the best dreams... it's almost like a high...good trip.It's wild man... I appreciate this post!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

My getaway place is South Beach..... But my favorite is when I go to sleep and dream. Sometimes when I have free time to kill...I'll just go to sleep and dream. Let my imagination do all the work. if you have a good heart and imagination...you will have the best dreams... it's almost like a high...good trip. It's wild man... I appreciate this post!!
pimp.gif
Now that I had my trip about my getaway place....dreaming is
pimp.gif
That is truly a getaway place, because I do have a good heart and imagination and I love dreamin' up anything and waking up and being excited about tryingto get back to sleep to dream....good input...

I use to vision myself playing basketball. But now that I've stopped, I now visit The Third Plateau.
nerd.gif
(wonders if anybody knows what I'mtalking about..)

Not to get off the subject.... but have you known a person that says they don't dream? I'm like how could you not dream? Over all, they are the mostboring...cold hearted, one tracked mined humans I've known. You've got to have and open mind... I think of most ideas and plans at the last minute..thenight b4 when I sleep.... I live for the day...so I guess it's just me. I never make future plans...plans always get broken. I'm off the subject alittle...but just needed to vent. I'm tired of people playing me like I'm the wierdo.
laugh.gif

til i get another whip my only getaway spot is my jail cell sized room...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

272529814_79e24d2367.jpg

Lake Erie in the summer. It's not much, but it's the best we've got.

A little marijuana on the rocks, and it's a great day.

how can u stand the smell?
laugh.gif

u must stay by the good part of lake erie... out by great northern... cuz off 90... the lake smells like crap...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Western Keys of Florida.

2vmaefd.jpg

Most people I've seen along the beach @ one time is 5 - 6, and that's including me.

Awesome! I'll see you there now
wink.gif

My getaway place used to be the basketball court, but I don't really have one anymore except for when I sleep

Honestly whenever I listen to good music and I'm alone that's my getaway place.

I don't have a specific physical place I go to though.

our beaches are usually crowded(the closes ones to me)
so I either stay in my room or just go out to the backyard and just sit there with my iPod.
I did that a few times on my spring break.

Originally Posted by GSoM

niketalk
When I really want to get away I got to Pensacola, Fl. Hometown, compared to Houston, its like jacking out of the matrix.

Back
Top Bottom