NT... Which dunk is better? Crawford on Lebron or John Wall on...

roll.gif
roll.gif
Brickhouse

*sighs*

And he was thinkin about goin to Central for a minute. Oh well....1 and done anyways.

ever since that Courtney Lee 'on' Bron **%! last year, the boundaries have been redefined
laugh.gif

Nice, but this vid isnt anything like Lebrons.

Stackhouse was actually in the video...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i agree with clutchshooter...."dunked on" needs to be redefined, it's just used too loosely.... now if stackhouse got ko'd like damon jones.....

no not really, some of yall fools just have no idea what your talking about

stackhouse got dunked on END OF STORY

i can watch dunk video's all day long.....

nothing is topping that Vince Carter dunk on Weis.

i agree with clutchshooter...."dunked on" needs to be redefined, it's just used too loosely.... now if stackhouse got ko'd like damon jones.....
What
laugh.gif
?Dunked on means... get this, dunked on. John Walldunked and Stackhouse contested and failed.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

dyyhard wrote:

some of yall too easily pleased. yeah there was contact no big deal, wasn't like jerry got knocked back or wasn't able to compose himself when landing.great dunk though.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

dyyhard wrote:

some of yall too easily pleased. yeah there was contact no big deal, wasn't like jerry got knocked back or wasn't able to compose himself when landing. great dunk though.
Why are you making something so simple complicated?
laugh.gif
Ididn't know someone had to be knocked silly to be dunked on. Crawford didn't dunk on LeBron. There was barely any contact (at least from looking at thevid). John Wall dunked on Stack.

Here we go w/ this dunked on/dunked by/dunked in the viscinity of/ #$!%*%$@ again

smh.gif
smh.gif

Bron got dunked on. Wall got dunked on. Stack got dunked on.

If you attempt to alter/deter the dunk, and you fail, you got dunked on.

End of story.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Here we go w/ this dunked on/dunked by/dunked in the viscinity of/ #$!%*%$@ again

smh.gif
smh.gif

Bron got dunked on. Wall got dunked on. Stack got dunked on.

If you attempt to alter/deter the dunk, and you fail, you got dunked on.

End of story.
From your pathetic theory of getting dunked on, this would be considered, "getting dunked on".
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom