NT who is she??? some girl from the bronx

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Wait a minute.. Ive seen this guy somewhere.. Something familiar.. Wasnt he ranting about some girl he was creepin on on facebook and posted it on his wall?  

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Wait a minute.. Ive seen this guy somewhere.. Something familiar.. Wasnt he ranting about some girl he was creepin on on facebook and posted it on his wall?  
thats him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yes its that same person
i was looking threw some of his videos dude has like400+ videos smh...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

thats him
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

thats him
roll.gif
I knew i heard that lissssssssspppp Sssssssomewhere 
laugh.gif

same kid posted earlier.  his videos are funny but only cause of how enlightened he thinks he sounds. there's definitely something wrong with him

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

same kid posted earlier.  his videos are funny but only cause of how enlightened he thinks he sounds. there's definitely something wrong with him

yeah its true but sad @ the same time

Back
Top Bottom